No announcement yet.

Sam Smith - To Die For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's clear he is going the new way of album roll out, where you release many singles then the album last. Annoying, but guess that's how it is now.
    thank u, next

Comment

Albums are evolving and eras are becoming a thing of the past.

Whenever it gets released, I reckon it'll be miles better than his last effort which was a right let-down for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        Albums are evolving and eras are becoming a thing of the past.

Whenever it gets released, I reckon it'll be miles better than his last effort which was a right let-down for me.
        Considering HDYS is already projected to top ten this weekend, this era is already bigger than the last one

Comment

Finneas is involved...

https://twitter.com/samoncharts/stat...487917569?s=21

Comment

2020 release window confirmed, while also confirming the new pop direction

Comment

Originally posted by Yog View Post
              2020 release window confirmed, while also confirming the new pop direction
              Yes!! So happy for that!

Comment

Where is the album? Hopefully it might be dropping soon, Sam is teasing on their social media

Comment

Updated

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I actually love it!

Easily his best cover to date - though that was kinda easy to achieve, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        Excited!

Except for Stay With Me, I wasn't really into his debut album.

But his second album has so many gems. It's one of my most played albums of the last few years.

Just think of the brilliance of:
                        - Too Good At Goodbyes
                        - Pray
                        - HIM
                        - Midnight Train
                        - Burning
                        - Nothing Left For You
                        IDK about that. I'm not the only one is amazing!

Comment

Dancing with a Stranger, How Do You Sleep? and Promises all confirmed for the album
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

The album release is postponed to June 5.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Nooooo

I was so looking forward to this and it makes absolutely no sense IMO. Yeah I know, Corona, but still. I don't see something changing until June except that it's even later and that he may do even worse.

On other news, Dixie Chicks and Alanis Morissette are releasing on 1st May while 1st June has no competition so far, so there's that at least.

Comment

^ ^ If the people finally learn to stay at home, the virus won't be able to spread - so people have the time to get immune in case they are infected. That way, the virus could be history or at least a much smaller issue by June.
                                WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO?

Comment

I was playing this song this morning and my husband was like: "Why are you playing this kind of funeral music in these times? Play something uplifting, please."
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Makes sense, hopefully he can work on some more bops.

Comment

More How Do You Sleep's please.
                                        thank u, next

Comment

Honestly, I don't get it.

All singles were good and I was really looking forward to this album.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

same

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Well, his last single didn't exactly set the charts on fire, and How Do You Sleep was a minor-ish hit. I wonder if he is rerecording the entire album.

Comment

If corona didn't came along they would have just released it, even if To Die For and How Do You Sleep didn't set the charts on fire most likely though.
                                                Last edited by IVyoncé; Fri April 3rd, 2020, 15:27.

Comment

He wouldn't have had a choice but to release it. Now that this is happening it gives him a chance to go back and record more and find some actual hits. Why would he name your album after a "flop" single?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                    He wouldn't have had a choice but to release it. Now that this is happening it gives him a chance to go back and record more and find some actual hits. Why would he name your album after a "flop" single?
                                                    Why not? An album title is meant to represent an album, even if it never even reaches the charts.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X