No announcement yet.

Various Artists - The Lion King (2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Artists - The Lion King (2019)

Last edited by BeeBoy; Fri July 12th, 2019, 16:41.
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Love the fact that Lebo M.'s "He Lives In You" is on here as well, one of my favorite LK related tracks (until now only on the infamous LK2 and Musical). Glad they also decided to keep "Be Prepared" after the first shitstorm. "Mbube" and "Never Too Lat"e are two new songs and TBA will (at least) be one new song by Beyonce.
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I expected more new Beyonce tbh. I hope that TBA is new Bey, But I guess she's not exactly a lead character so it's unlikely she'll get a solo.
      thank u, next

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

EDIT: Nothing is happening
            Last edited by BeeBoy; Thu July 11th, 2019, 16:03.
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

It’s out https://tidal.com/album/112868751
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Yes! Soundtrack Is Out Now
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

"Can You Feel The Love Tonight" IS AMAZING!

Comment

Holding out on listening to the soundtrack until I see the movie. How's Never Too Late? That's the only other new song right?

I'm still hoping that B recorded her versions of He Lives In You and Shadowland for The Gift or a future re-release.
                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                      "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" IS AMAZING!
                      Really do like it.
                      But will always be the original version for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                        Holding out on listening to the soundtrack until I see the movie. How's Never Too Late? That's the only other new song right?
                        It's horrendous imo Hans Zimmer is a ******* genious and Spirit works great with the album's flow imo. Lebo M. African songs are great too.
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                          How's Never Too Late?
                          Horrendous
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Never Too Late almost sounds like a parody song

Comment

Should've been a Hans Zimmer solo record. Elton's song is a disappointment.
                              >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Can you feel the light is amazing indeed
                                Forever Young

Comment

Love Donald but he can't hang with Giselle on Can You Feel The Love Tonight. Cute tone but mama is singing all over him. Dynamic, inflections and all.
                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I am obsessed with "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"! Urgh. Donald sounds fine to me though, I think both voices match perfectly.

Comment

I LOVE the whole soundtrack... minus Elton's song (much to my surprise). Waaaay too cheesy for my liking and sonically it seems completely out of place on the album. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

It's too early to predict, but at this point I don't expect Bey nor Elton to score a "Best Original Song" nomination. Let alone a win.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        I am obsessed with "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"! Urgh. Donald sounds fine to me though, I think both voices match perfectly.
                                        agreed
                                        Forever Young

Comment

Can you feel the love tonight is a huge disappointment to me.
                                          She is oversinging too much! The song doesnt need any of that. Also their voices dont go well together
                                          Really really bad version
                                          Its a Shame because I was really expecting Bey to amaze me on this

Comment

Oversinging? If anything she is holding back
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                              Oversinging? If anything she is holding back
                                              She did oversing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight".
                                              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Just heard Can You Feel The Love Tonight with Jacky Cheung, it completely removes Timon and Pumba, but the classical vocals are not it next to Bey's angelic voice

Comment

Working...
                                                X