No announcement yet.

Beyoncé & VA - The Lion King: The Gift / Black Is King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I've been seeing the clips & video captures online quite a lot so hopefully her team will do something about it.

Comment

• Okay so I love "Already" so much that I couldn't resist myself from watching the whole video. I really enjoyed it! Definitely not what I was expecting but it's great! Can't wait to see it in HQ!

Edit: Just reported the video as well. After I watched it of course.
      Last edited by abi; Sat July 25, 2020, 10:30.

Comment

• I've avoided it completely. Since it didn't drop as a promo video to the film, I hope the rest of the project doesn't leak either.

B really needs to find and fire that leaker.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
          I've avoided it completely. Since it didn't drop as a promo video to the film, I hope the rest of the project doesn't leak either.

B really needs to find and fire that leaker.
          It'll be Blue, probably getting revenge on Mom for not being allowed an extra cookie or being made to do school work

I hope we get an expanded version of The Gift though, with more Beyonce (solo or at least as lead artist).
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Y'all the "Already" video is really all over Twitter. I think many non-fans who are tweeting are not aware that it's actually a leak.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Comment

• The rollout is magnificent

Comment

• I love Disney.
                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Promo? I bet Beyoncé is seething...
                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• GMA has since deleted the tweet.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• The amount of nobility in this film >>>
                            "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Comment

• Can't wait for Friday, I just hope this turns into album sales and streams as well
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• In an ideal world, we'll have a "Black Is King" re-release/EP out on Friday and physicals around the holidays.
                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

In an ideal world, we'll have a "Black Is King" re-release/EP out on Friday and physicals around the holidays.
                                    I hope so - the album desperately needed a new name anyway - The Gift was crappy

'Beyonce - Black is King' without the movie snippets, some new songs and a better cover sounds like a great idea to me.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• That's what I'm thinking as well. Black Is King is too good of an album title to waste.

Removing the interludes would definitely make the album more accessible to the GP, and adding a couple new songs would be icing on the cake.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

GMA has since deleted the tweet.
                                        This tweet is deleted too. What did it say?
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

This tweet is deleted too. What did it say?
                                          Meghan Markle is in the movie.
                                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Oh wow.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

So Beyoncé was taking notes when she overheard Prince Harry telling them Disney CEO Meghan was available for work (at the Lion King premiere). Beyoncé kinda just stood there acting like she wasn’t, but the plotting had begun

#FreeBritney

Comment

• 3 more days everyone!
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Put the "Already" video on YouTube, Bey! The screencaps are already everywhere, even Complex posted it on IG.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                    Put the "Already" video on YouTube, Bey! The screencaps are already everywhere, even Complex posted it on IG.
                                                    I hope they do on Friday because it will help the album SPS and may get Already charting with the release hype
                                                    Like I can't imagine why Already is the only thing to leak and then in full out of the whole movie if they don't plan to upload somewhere
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

I hope they do on Friday because it will help the album SPS and may get Already charting with the release hype
                                                      Like I can't imagine why Already is the only thing to leak and then in full out of the whole movie if they don't plan to upload somewhere
                                                      I hope that's really the plan. I agree, cause I believe QQ Music is like Spotify or Apple Music, right? Where only official labels are allowed to upload stuff. So I'm guessing they just accidentally uploaded a week early.

Comment

• Unpopular opinion but I always found Already overrated. If I would prefer M4E or Water getting a push, but any single would do at this point
                                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Unpopular opinion but I always found Already overrated. If I would prefer M4E or Water getting a push, but any single would do at this point
                                                          Thank you.
                                                          I always thought Water had much, much more potential.

Comment

• "Water" sounds too noisy for the radio I feel like (I mean the chorus) while "M4E" sounds just like a more Afrobeat version of "Shining" for me. Sorry.

Comment

• M4E already got a push during the release week with Today's top Hits for example and it didn't work. Already is outstreaming it since months without ever getting a push. It's clear what they people want

1. Spirit - 56,949,114 (+74.054)
                                                              2. Brown Skin Girl - 56,402,524 (+73.276)
                                                              3. Mood 4 Eva - 30,362,824 (+26.942)
                                                              4. Already - 29,872,561 (+68.277)

I also think Water is my favourite track on the album but it feals more like a Salatiel featuring Bey and I doubt his name would carry enough weight. It also just cracked 10m streams so far.
                                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                              X