• Show
Clear All

released by parkwood/columbia.
    TBHT was right afterall.

Comment

Take it with a grain of salt but WE LOVE A LINEUP
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Cardi B? [MENTION=23929]Goldmoney[/MENTION] thoughts?

Comment

So much for taking my coinz.
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
            So much for taking my coinz.
            That's the one I doubt the most, everyone else attended the premiere (minus Solange)
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I don't even know what "the most expected collaboration by the fans" is supposed to be.

Anyway, from that list, the only collabs which really interest me are Elton, Solange and Chloe x Halle.
              Kendrick: Been there, done that (I know that technically also goes for Solange, but the Kendrick collab was good, whereas the Knowles sisters can do much better than what they have done so far - and I wanna hear it!)
              Normani: Honestly have never heard a single song by her, so... *shrugs*
              Cardi B: Have literally hated every single thing I've ever heard from her.

But I have my doubts the list is accurate. Guess we'll see soon enough.

Comment

The most expected collab is probably Jay? I guessed Jay, Kendrick and Chloe x Halle. Solange makes sense as well to be honest.

Chance the Rapper, Chloe x Halle, Normani, Kelly and Michelle were at the premiere as well, so I can see them all being on the album.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I doubt that this would be the line up since this is all afro beat influenced.

i think she will have Swae lee etc over Cardi B and co
                  Forever Young

Comment

Cardi B. This woman seems to be everywhere.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I would love something like this on this project and be done by Bey, Chloe, Halle, Michelle, Solange and Kelly

Comment

Chloe x Halle!! Ugh what an amazing collab that could be.

Can't wait to play the Cardi B track for G$

Comment

So pumped
                          Forever Young

Comment

So there are 2 soundtracks...one released today that includes "Spirit" and "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"? And a separate one curated by Beyonce released next week?

Comment

Yes. Spirit will be on both though.
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I'm really excited about Elton John and Chloe x Halle. I also can not wait to hear a new track with Kendrick. Not feeling Cardi B.

What collaboration could be so expected by fans? Jay is so overkill!! Maybe Rihanna, I sometimes see fans wanting that, I hope not.
                                Oh it's probably Destiny's Child! That would definitely be one for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BnPac View Post
                                  I'm really excited about Elton John and Chloe x Halle. I also can not wait to hear a new track with Kendrick. Not feeling Cardi B.

What collaboration could be so expected by fans? Jay is so overkill!! Maybe Rihanna, I sometimes see fans wanting that, I hope not.
                                  Oh it's probably Destiny's Child! That would definitely be one for the fans.
                                  Yeah, I was thinking last night (after I posted) that he probably means Destiny's Child. That would be awesome - and they were at the premiere - but I won't hold my breath just yet.

Comment

I hope Frank Ocean contributed to this too.

Regardless of the artists though, I really hope this is as good as it has the potential to be.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I still don’t understand what this is
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Music inspired by the movie, produced by Beyoncé with different artists involved. How is it hard to understand lol.
                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          I still don’t understand what this is
                                          I'd ask if you listen/are aware of how the black panther soundtrack and how that went but nvm.
                                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                            I'd ask if you listen/are aware of how the black panther soundtrack and how that went but nvm.
                                            haha shade
                                            Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                              Music inspired by the movie, produced by Beyoncé with different artists involved. How is it hard to understand lol.
                                              Because everyone is saying something else. I heard that it’s an entire new Beyoncé album, then it’s The Lion King soundtrack but complete sung by her, then it’s the soundtrack in a remixed version and completely sung by her, a collaborations project...

But thank you. I get it now.

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                              ? Dumb
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

^Basically think of a DJ Khaled album except that her voice will actually be heard.

Comment

This album is coming out next week but we still have no music video no nothing urgh. I am... annoyed.

Comment

Disney at least announced it accross all their chanels and there is apperently more information coming some time this week. Video maybe also on friday?
                                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I really hope she sings circle of life and he lives in you on this

Comment

Originally posted by robert989 View Post
                                                        I really hope she sings circle of life and he lives in you on this
                                                        For the billionth time, it is not happening.
                                                        All original songs.
                                                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I wish they’d release the tracklist. I wanna see if my fave is on this. I’d love a DC3 reunion too.
                                                          DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                            Disney at least announced it accross all their chanels and there is apperently more information coming some time this week. Video maybe also on friday?
                                                            Oh glad to hear that. Definitely need the tracklist & featured artists to build some hype!

Comment

she needs to promote this or it will flopped hard that everything is love
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X