X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

OMG
    And that’s the promo for the album everyone

Can she release videos for "My Power" and "Mood 4 Eva"? I need them. Please!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Beautiful extended video, I love it, but I wonder if this really adds something. Since the seperate Spirit video is shorter I can see that just increasing, in this day and age where people hardly can handle 3 minute songs, I wonder if beside the fans, people will even bother to watch

Comment

• Well more streaming points for her then! lol
        Blue looks divine. What a gorgeous little girl.
        Bey looks so powerful in the dark blue dress with the hundred gold bracelets.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Well more streaming points for her then! lol
          Blue looks divine. What a gorgeous little girl.
          Bey looks so powerful in the dark blue dress with the hundred gold bracelets.
          true, I love the scenes in Blue and the red ones in the water, really powerful

Comment

• Gorgeous!
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Brown Skin Girl is THAT SONG

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                  I was waiting for you to pop up in here boo
                  Diva!!!

Comment

OMG
                    Bitchhhhh this feels like a normal rollout what is happening
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                      Bitchhhhh this feels like a normal rollout what is happening
                      I will be scared if next Friday she will release a CD version and would put up a Vinyl for pre-order, like she can't go that 'regular' right?

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                        I will be scared if next Friday she will release a CD version and would put up a Vinyl for pre-order, like she can't go that 'regular' right?
                        Ooooh I think she can.
                        EIL, Lemonade and Self Titled had their physical released just a week after.
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Ooooh I think she can.
                          EIL, Lemonade and Self Titled had their physical released just a week after.
                          Let's hope fav. continues that trend

Comment

• OMG, I just had a thought; What if one of the Netflix projects is a behind the scenes look at the making of TLK and The Gift?
                            Put h**s in their place, b***h, stay in your lane

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• If this doesn't win AOTY all hope is lost

Comment

• Oh my god i am lost i do t know where i am otherside my power bigger water spirit already everyother song pls can someone find my wig it was snacthed so efortlessly

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• [MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] where u at?
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• 'Are you with me lions?' Before My Power works so well

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                          'Are you with me lions?' Before My Power works so well
                                          The war Interlude has to be the next single

Comment

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] where u at?
                                            Hew?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                              Hew?
                                              A rodent with no taste
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

A rodent with no taste
                                                Oh...that

Anyway... BROWN SKIN GIRL is LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE.., Y'all can finally stop pretending you liked Spirit

Comment

• Yes come through Bey.
                                                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• The sound of a truly liberated artist.
                                                    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I will report [MENTION=12901]ThaInfo1[/MENTION] soon if he doesn't react to this
                                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Oh wow they stole my shower choreography
                                                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

[MENTION=65100]aRat[/MENTION] where u at?
                                                            Did she release another bop like Prostitution?
                                                            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

A rodent with no taste

I have more taste in my big Phallus than u have in your whole body
                                                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Working...
                                                              X