No announcement yet.

Beyoncé & VA - The Lion King: The Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New « Already » stories posted on Instagram.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Swipe Up links and let the song play via instagram in the background not some crappy compilation quality. It's like watching new borns learning to walk
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I still think this album could be a threatat the grammy flop and all
        Forever Young

Comment

• 77 at metacritic

Lizzo is at 82 and Billie at 81
          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
            New « Already » stories posted on Instagram.
            Testing the waters with "Already" I see. 100% here for it!

In a perfect world, I was imagining a "Sua Cara"/"Hands Free"-type of video for it, but then I woke up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
              I still think this album could be a threatat the grammy flop and all
              I actually think that this flopping will make them focus their efforts on Homecoming, which was better commercially and critically received.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                I still think this album could be a threatat the grammy flop and all
                The Grammy voters don't even know the existence of this album, let's just be real.

Comment

• yeah. metacritic is not that all for grammy. none of that critics are part of grammy. lol
                  this is completely out of grammy race at this point and I do think this being massive flop will add some negative on homecoming too.

Comment

• yeah. metacritic is not that all for grammy. none of that critics are part of grammy. lol
                    this is completely out of grammy race at this point and I do think this being massive flop will add some negative on homecoming too.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                      Testing the waters with "Already" I see. 100% here for it!

In a perfect world, I was imagining a "Sua Cara"/"Hands Free"-type of video for it, but then I woke up.
                      Make it happen
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I actually think Already's the weakest track on the album.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                          I actually think Already's the weakest track on the album.
                          Over "Sprite"?

Comment

• Sprite omg.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• If Rihanna released "Already" with a music video, it would have been an automatic #1.

Comment

• It doesn't have to.be someone else. If they would've pushed it from the start and if it had a video. They just don't know what to push and how to release a single in general. It has the most streams from all the album tracks easily
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                  If Rihanna released "Already" with a music video, it would have been an automatic #1.
                                  I don't think it fits Rihanna at all

Comment

• Come on Legend, keep promoting. https://www.instagram.com/p/B0_Li4Ng...d=lf7fiqqn86sh

Comment

• bigger is the predominant stand out for me on this album, along with mood 4 eva but i dont really understand the love for already or the hate for spirit
                                      we fell dangerously in love, confronted resentment
                                      questioned our sweet dreams. began the countdown
                                      held onto blue, survived the love drought
                                      and realised we're part of something bigger

Comment

• Everyone has different taste but regarding single release and a potential hit Spirit as a lead was the worst idea they could've had. Already has potential to smash in the summer and crossover and has the dance challenges poppin. I'm still for Find Your Way Back featuring Drake and Childish(they could just copy and paste his M4E verse) but at this point the first promo for this album will be on her tour 2021
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Dont Jealous Me stories on her instagram.

Comment

• I actually still thoink Spirit was the best song for the soundtrack and this album. I also never could have seen it as huge hit or expected it to be one. But none of the songs released for these live action remakes actually made much of an impact and Spirit hasn't done much worse or better than those. The only problem is the time scedule, Spirit should have been out 4 weeks before the official soundtrack would have been launched with the video already ready. It would have been a nice introduction and a nice way to release a big press release to make it clear there were two albums coming. I also feel the album should have been just called 'The Gift'. They could have released a few teasers to others songs throughout the weeks before the Gift release and released a proper single with an other video two weeks before the album was out alongside a pre-order to 'The Gift'. Whether that would have been 'Already' or 'Find Your Way Back' would not have mattered much, since both have that kind of summery feeling. The day of the release she could have announced pre-orders for a Vinyl, CD, maybe even a box set and have bundle deals with a T-shirt featuring the album art and either digital or physical copies. The Bigger video could have functioned perfectly as a commercial for the album. And after the album release they also could have focused on songs like 'Don't Jealous Me' and some others with visuals to also give the other artists a way to shine.

The only problem was the roll out since nobody knows it excists and the way they want to put attention on it is very minimal.

Comment

Over "Sprite"?

I finally gave the album a stream and it's not as tragic as expected. Some bops here and there (MOOD 4 EVA), but overall it's still a no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
                                                yeah. metacritic is not that all for grammy. none of that critics are part of grammy. lol
                                                I highly doubt that
                                                Forever Young

Comment

• Long live the king, you a king, you know it
                                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• If there ever was a time to recycle something!

Comment

• That's so good.
                                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

The Grammy voters don't even know the existence of this album, let's just be real.
                                                        This is way better than EVERYTHING IS LOVE and that album won a Grammy (even with Beyoncé and JAY-Z not lifting a finger). Beyoncé's The Gift is still the frontrunner for Urban Contemporary Album (if they submit it to this category).

Comment

• Major Lazer - #AlreadyChallenge Video Compilation https://www.facebook.com/majorlazer/...1324530091341/

Comment

• CAN WE START A PETITION TO MAKE "ALREADY" A SINGLE?

Comment

CAN WE START A PETITION TO MAKE "ALREADY" A SINGLE?
                                                              I think she is gonna do a medley at the VMAs with all the artists ... wishful thinking
                                                              Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                              X