• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's so good.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      The Grammy voters don't even know the existence of this album, let's just be real.
      This is way better than EVERYTHING IS LOVE and that album won a Grammy (even with Beyoncé and JAY-Z not lifting a finger). Beyoncé's The Gift is still the frontrunner for Urban Contemporary Album (if they submit it to this category).

Comment

• Major Lazer - #AlreadyChallenge Video Compilation https://www.facebook.com/majorlazer/...1324530091341/
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• CAN WE START A PETITION TO MAKE "ALREADY" A SINGLE?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
            CAN WE START A PETITION TO MAKE "ALREADY" A SINGLE?
            I think she is gonna do a medley at the VMAs with all the artists ... wishful thinking
            Forever Young

Comment

• Almost every song on this album could be a smash with the exception of a few. There are more hits than not.

But to be honest she only went with Spirit to get the Oscar, but I think it backfired massively.
              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• GOT THE NILE RUNNIN THRU MY BODY

Comment

• LOOK AT MY NATURAL IM SO EXOTIC

(funny cause I have that part stuck in my head since I woke up)
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Bigger is still the "ballad" of her career. Nothing really comes close.

Comment

• I was thinking that this all may have turned out differently if My Gift was the only soundtrack for the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                        I was thinking that this all may have turned out differently if My Gift was the only soundtrack for the movie.
                        The double release was really confusing, even for the fans.

Comment

• The lack of a physical release also struck me as strange. That would have bolstered their numbers from fans buying copies.

Still hoping for a vinyl release!

Comment

• There is no demand for her projects at this point. She just has to create a demand for her again. HOMECOMING wasn't even that huge considering her level, these three releases starting from EVERYTHING IS LOVE, to HOMECOMING and The Gift only show that the masses are not here for these kinds of concepts and direction.

Some songs from The Gift are even better than the highs of Lemonade. The whole movie and it having another (conflicting) soundtrack had nothing to do with the public snubbing the album. "Spirit" is a non-event because it wasn't something that could ignite fan interest to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                              There is no demand for her projects at this point. She just has to create a demand for her again. HOMECOMING wasn't even that huge considering her level, these three releases starting from EVERYTHING IS LOVE, to HOMECOMING and The Gift only show that the masses are not here for these kinds of concepts and direction.

Some songs from The Gift are even better than the highs of Lemonade. The whole movie and it having another (conflicting) soundtrack had nothing to do with the public snubbing the album. "Spirit" is a non-event because it wasn't something that could ignite fan interest to begin with.
                              Please show the reciepts for any live album the past years who did massively better than Homecoming that only had a digital release? Also the funny thing is that Spirit did around the same as the other singles released from Disney live action remakes of the past years, yet because it is Beyoncé there is no fan interest...make it make sense.

Comment

• Homecoming was incredibly successful for this type of release. I'm actually surprised at this. And the album is still selling, I don't remember any recent live release with even half its buzz and commercial performance. Probably the most creative Greatest Hits too

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Bring on the Visuals

Comment

• I'm actually surprised there hasnt been more visuals til this point

Comment

• They can't really drag the album out past the DVD release or it will be weird. The problem is the music isn't accessible for the majority of listeners. People who continue to listen to the greatest showman because the music is typical generic pop. This music isn't.

If beyonce isn't here for sales and commercial success then neither am I, as long as we keep getting great music. It's not like she'll get dropped.
                                        thank u, next

Comment

• Nominated for 3 Grammys. Perfect time for a physical release.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                            Nominated for 3 Grammys. Perfect time for a physical release.
                                            A nice addition for fans but if they release this on physical now it needs to be Vinyl etc and other collector items, since it won't add more than a couple of hundred copies anyway
                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I would buy this physical!
                                              Life tastes better with music
                                              Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

• I would die for a Run The World / My Power / Formation medley on tour
                                                Same for a Mood 4 Eva / Grown Woman / End Of Time one

Comment

• Just listened to this again and it would have been better as The Gift without the Lion King interludes. I think she was way to concerned in tying it up with the film that it was left in the shadow of the movie's success. A videography showing Africa (and not just home videos about her family) would have also been a treat.

Comment

• Final announcement.

​​​​​

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X