Beyoncé & VA - The Lion King: The Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post

What a random place for it to leak. Between this and the Savage Remix also leaking a day early, Parkwood might be getting someone fired.
    I'm not sure if that wasn't the girls fault because they seem to manage their instagram You can create posts ahead of time and set specific release dates for them as far as i know. they probably messed up the date
    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• One month is a lot to wait for a new Beyoncé project.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It's so exciting. Shame it's going on Disney Plus. Would've loved to watch on Netflix. But thank god for the internet heheh.

The teaser looks phenomenal. So high budget, such amazing visuals. Leave it up to Bey to include so many interesting details that you only notice on when you rewatch it or pause it.
          Can't wait to see it in full. Finally some recognition for this great album. While I don't think it'll do much for the album itself, this is something fantastic for all the fans.
          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I'm so excited for this project that I keep checking for "updates" every day (even though there probably won't be any at all). At the same time, I realised that the fact she's been working on this for the past year also means that sadly there's no new music on the horizon...
            But I still listen to The Gift regularly and love it just as much as when it first came out. I'm so curious how the movie will be, as I always wanted visuals for the whole album.

Comment

• I think the tour rumors might have been true, and that it was going to coincide with the release of this film.

There might be a new song or two, although I'm not expecting much. I'm expecting it to be an hour long film, so some songs might even be cut.
              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• the album is 47.8m long without interlude, it will be interesting to see the runtime.

Comment

• Playing this album again after a while and damn it's flawless.
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                    Playing this album again after a while and damn it's flawless.
                    Yesss! It’s my most played Beyoncé album.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Since Disney+ isn't available in my country I do really, really hope they're gonna least release one stand-alone music video to YouTube. Please, please.

Comment

• Wait I had no idea that Disney+ coverage was still really small. I hope they do something about it. I know Mama Tina said that B is working hard to get the movie available in Africa though.

Comment

• Could a re-release of this be eligible for AOTY?
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                            Could a re-release of this be eligible for AOTY?
                            If it turns out to be extremely successful. Rules state that songs/albums are eligible if they were released in the eligibility period or gained prominence

Comment

Working...
                            X