Beyoncé & VA - The Lion King: The Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
    Same. Just canceled my LK OST pre-order.
    still gonna get that as well lol, just for my collection
    Going tomorrow to the movie, gonna wear my Homecoming T-shirt I am ready for Lion Queen this week

Comment

Since we have 10 new Beyoncé songs, this is officially B7 to my eyes/ears.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
        Since we have 10 new Beyoncé songs, this is officially B7 to my eyes/ears.
        I hope also on chart credits.she might even be on every track, remember background vocalyoncé?
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I see it as the B 6.5 era and I also include Everything Is Love to it

Comment

OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE EPICCCC
            Forever Young

Comment

She was smart with this being the streaming from Africa alone for this project will be bonkers
              Forever Young

Comment

She's featured a lot more than I expected her to be. 10 tracks is incredible (although part of me thinks she did it to get a solo nom for the Grammys rather than being a Various Artists compilation)

Surprised Chance The Rapper, Solange, DC3 and Chloe x Halle aren't on this, but most of the artists are indeed from Africa which is great.

Blue Ivy getting first billing on a song is....weird. Wondering if that's the video they shot together last week.

Extremely excited for the Kendricm and Gambino collabs.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

cool that she went for unknown feat rap artists instead
                  Forever Young

Comment

this is not stuido album, so it's not B7. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shayonce View Post
                      B6.5.

Comment

It wasn't exactly recorded outdoors, but I know what you mean. Her contributions does make it a Beyoncé album though, so let's consider it 6.5.
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• This is a Bodyguard situation and people also count that as a whitney album don't they?bey is even on 10 of 14 tracks instead of half the album sure it's different to her solo studio albums but A Star Is Born is also a Lady Gaga album, so I don't really understand how this is different? Kendrick was on 5 of 14 tracks, so that is something else
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

She went to the studio?
                            Wrote and produced songs?
                            Recorded new music?
                            This is my B7, thank you.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It is a studio album, a concept album at that. And even if she is not featured on all tracks, she is on the majorty and as the curator you must see the songs she is not featured on as the extra pieces that made the puzzle complete. Kinda in the same way as Forward was featured on Lemonade, since even though Bey appears on it, it is still for the biggest part James Blake but fits perfectly at that part of the story she is telling and I wouldn't be suprised if BGYoncé makes a cameo aswellm and beside that she also (co-)wrote and produced on this project. So yeah considering it B7 is not weird.

Comment

• I'm really pumped for this!

Comment

• I was loosing hope but these announcements have made everything make sense!!
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• https://ameyawdebrah.com/guiltybeatz-produces-3-songs-on-beyonces-curated-album-the-lion-king-the-gift/

I will die on Friday
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I'm wondering how she chose the artists. My guess is that they submitted songs/verses to her. Hope we get some BTS into the making of the album.
                                      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I would love some bts footage of the album

Comment

• The most random track imo (prior to listening the album obviously) is the 070 Shake & Jessie Reyez collab, as they have nothing to do with the theme of the album.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Where is the african legend Ariana Grande btw?
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                              The most random track imo (prior to listening the album obviously) is the 070 Shake & Jessie Reyez collab, as they have nothing to do with the theme of the album.
                                              Update the first post
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                Update the first post
                                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• I love the fact the titles can work for slow, mid and uptempo songs, I have no clue what to expect tbh

Comment

• aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz--WNMgIEK/
                                                      Since insta embedding doesn't work anymore...She is saying to Raye that she also already shot a Video for Track 1 "Bigger". Perched!
                                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I thought this was for "Lion King" and not "Never Ending Story"?

Beyonce is always so original and creative

Comment

• She's reaching, your honor.
                                                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                              She's reaching, your honor.
                                                              At this point it's getting ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X