Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tansike
    replied
    She did it! "Bo$$ Bitch" debuted at #1 on the German Album Charts today!!

Leave a comment:

• heppolo
    replied
    Barbie girl in 2020s German reality. Plastic fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    This is #1 on the German Midweek Charts!

Fingers crossed it will stay there until Friday. I guess it's very frontloaded though and there's big competition by Eminem and Wirtz (German singer) so we'll see where it will end up...

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    The album is out now and I just finished my first spin - and it's good, but not as good as I was hoping for. I liked her first three singles (Doggy, Dicke Lippen & Sex Tape) more than the songs from this album. It's more like another female Rap album like Shirin David and Loredana released last year. Will be interesting to see how this will do.

BOSS BITCH on iTunes
    #1 Austria (NE)
    #2 Germany (NE)
    #5 Switzerland (NE)
    #25 Denmark (NE)

on Apple Music
    #10 Germany (+35)
    #19 Austria (+64)
    #133 Switzerland (+335)
    #241 Luxembourg (NE)

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    yas Kween, come through.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    started a topic Katja Krasavice - Boss Bitch

Katja Krasavice - Boss Bitch

Following three surprisingly successful singles between late 2017 and summer 2018, German YouTube personality Katja Krasavice has signed a contract with Warner Music and announced the release of her debut album "BOSS BITCH". The album is set to be released on the 17th January 2020 (!!) and its lead single "Gucci Girl" came out a week ago.

I'm actually looking forward to this as all songs she did were surprisingly good. A shame her first three singles won't be on this and it's weird that they're announcing this for a January 2020 release date, that's so far away. But I'm kinda happy for her that this is really happening.
Working...
X