Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

The tears just started with NFR and she won't let us dry them before giving us more.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

She can give it to me anytime she wants, I'm READY.

Comment

Captions don't seem to work in this embed function, so this is what she wrote:

lanadelrey Norm is really having a year. I already feel kinda bad for however his younger sister turns out.

I don't know how to take it. Does she expect the backlash just because NFR got so much acclaim? Is the new album something very different than NFR (which I kind of doubt considering her sound consistency)?

But it seems WHF is happening next year after all.

Comment

She announced a spoken word album, maybe this is it?

I think she’s just worried that the album will be overshadowed by and compared to NFR like all albums that follow a big one.
          last.fm

Comment

I don't think she's referencing here that spoken world album she announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
              She announced a spoken word album, maybe this is it?

I think she’s just worried that the album will be overshadowed by and compared to NFR like all albums that follow a big one.
              Which is a realistic thought honestly.

Comment

^I don't think LDR expects much for the spoken word album. Various celebrities and artists did those and they're never huge. I think she's doing it because she wants to do it and doesn't expect much from it. Just like the book of poetry she has been working on (and teasing for way too long if we're being honest).

Comment

I am intrigued about her upcoming spoken word album. I LOVE what she's done with Burnt Norton and if the album is just like this, well then I will totally dig it.

Comment

She has changed the title.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Is this her poem album? Spoken word?

Comment

What a great album name
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

The new title is... interesting!

Really looking forward to this

Comment

Screaming at the new album title.

Comment

MUCH better title ….much more Lana.
                              thank u, next

Comment

I love the title, it's very evocative. Much better than the White Hot whatever.
                                She better deliver an album so obscure and non commercial that her fans will seethe in despair. I really root for that. Give us that elusive masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                  I love the title, it's very evocative. Much better than the White Hot whatever.
                                  She better deliver an album so obscure and non commercial that her fans will seethe in despair. I really root for that. Give us that elusive masterpiece.
                                  She gave 6 masterpieces already tho. Why so thirsty?

But Lana delivers. I like the new title. I liked White Hot Forever too though. This one does seem more in line with the progression of LDR album titles though.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                    She gave 6 masterpieces already tho. Why so thirsty?

But Lana delivers. I like the new title. I liked White Hot Forever too though. This one does seem more in line with the progression of LDR album titles though.
                                    Chile of course I know her albums are masterpieces, but I expect this next album to be her ULTIMATE centerpiece. Norman 2.0 and beyond. We know she can do it.

Comment

So is this a spoke poem album or has she scrapped that in favour of a new album?

Comment

She didn't scrap a spoken word album, but it's Lana. She announces then delays. Don't expect this album to come out this year. It would be a miracle if it did.

Comment

When is she going to release the first single from the album?

Comment

Comment

I'm buying the minute it's up.

Comment

Working...
                                              X