She is revealing the album cover on instagram
    Welcome to the underworld
    Where the love's at first sight
    The kind that we like
    Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Released December 6.

Hmmm, what do we think?
      She has not hit single this time around, it'll be interesting to see how this performs.
      One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So the album has 14 tracks, all the songs that were released so far are on it and guess what...so is "Señorita".
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It seems that the rule on Billboard is that the version of the song (Senorita) that gets the most stream in a certain week gets the SPS, so Camila might have a nice first week on her hands if they play their cards right.

Comment

Beautiful cover! And smart they added Senorita, at least she can pretend she had a number 1 song this era too

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                Beautiful cover! And smart they added Senorita, at least she can pretend she had a number 1 song this era too
                Watch them submit 'Senorita - Live' to the Grammy's next year

Comment

Looking forward to it, I actually quite like all the songs so far
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer View Post
                    Looking forward to it, I actually quite like all the songs so far
                    Yep the music has been great. Easy is my favorite.
                    One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

Senorita is just as much her song as it is Shawn's, not sure why people feel the need to take it away from her, Camila and Shawn are the two main writers on the song for a start.

It's not like Shawn Mendes was raking up #1 singles before it.

Comment

Okay this song is not it
                        Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri November 15, 2019, 01:35.

Comment

I would say none of these songs is "it". None of them are bad, but not really good as well.

Comment

Easily my least favourite of the songs so far
                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Liar is still my least favourite, this is a grower. Still not it. Overall the tracks lack something for me this era. They miss some 'oomph' and some instantness. Her debut had more potential, and also a lot of room to improve, but this era seems to have more flaws the more we get imo.

Comment

Interesting how everyone has a different fave; mine is "Cry For Me" by far.

This could definitely be a very interesting album actually and hopefully, all the song make more sense as a whole album. I really like the album cover and I feel like she'll do well enough with this release after all.

Comment

This is my favorite so far lol.

Comment

I have to disagree, I really like Living Proof, she is proving herself to be a much more diverse artist than I had previously credited her with on this album.
                                    1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Comment

Looking forward to this album actually. Her debut was great and these new songs are good. I'm glad she included Senorita.

I feel there is going to be hidden surprise bangers on this.
                                        thank u, next

Comment

Just listened to "Living Proof" and I just don't remember her sound this annoying. That chorus, whew.

Comment

Omg
                                            Last edited by basticasas; Wed November 27, 2019, 02:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                              Senorita is just as much her song as it is Shawn's, not sure why people feel the need to take it away from her, Camila and Shawn are the two main writers on the song for a start.

It's not like Shawn Mendes was raking up #1 singles before it.
                                              Yes, it's as much as a hit thanks to her as it is with Shawn, but prior to this, Shawn had a lot more hits than Camila. Judging by 2015 to present, Shawn had a lot more momentum and hit singles than Camila had with her solo stuff, collabos and with Fifth Harmony combined.

Comment

And still not a #1 to his name till this song ^^^

Comment

He recently finished a huge tour. And in 2019 all that matters is touring, having a #1 song is nice but overrated.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This better have something like "Never Be the Same". All her current buzz singles are really bland.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X