Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate myself, bought all 5 covers

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
        I hate myself, bought all 5 covers

Comment

Yeah not worth it, I am not that of a massive fan to invest that much.
          It is far more cohesive than her debut, but misses the obvious stand-outs. It's not a bad album, but also nothing major either.
          Originally posted by thankfulforkelly View Post
          It’s a step-back. It’s not awful it’s just quite generic and the songs are just there. My Oh My is a bop though
          Agree with this consensus. The album isn't bad, but the best song wouldn't even be top 5 on her debut.

I found myself kind of bored and thinking about what I'd rather be listening to when playing this last night. The DaBaby collaboration and First Man are the only new tracks I can remember listening to (the former because it was good, the latter because it was saccharine torture).

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
          I hate myself, bought all 5 covers
          This progression (re-gression?)
          late.

Comment

• Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
            This progression (re-gression?)
            and now idk if I should cancel or not

Comment

• Removed it from my Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post
                Removed it from my Spotify.
                Same.
                ? i bloom just for you ?

Comment

• When they were rumors, I won't lie..they were fun to entertain.

But I wasn't expecting them to be true I...
                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• When they were rumors, I won't lie..they were fun to entertain.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                      When they were rumors, I won't lie..they were fun to entertain.

what do you mean?

Comment

and now idk if I should cancel or not
                        even if I wanted to, I cannot even cancel my order
                        Gonna give her the benefit of the doubt to see if she has truly grown and is a better person now

Comment

even if I wanted to, I cannot even cancel my order
                          Gonna give her the benefit of the doubt to see if she has truly grown and is a better person now
                          Now instead of faking her morals, she’s faking her relationships. I guess that’s a bit of a step up.
                          Originally posted by Kaloki
                          I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                            Now instead of faking her morals, she’s faking her relationships. I guess that’s a bit of a step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                              what do you mean?
                              Meaning the jokes about her being racist were funny, but I didn't expect for them to be true. I was believing fans were photoshopping stuff as that was during the heat of Normani vs Camilla moment.

It'll be interesting to see how she does going forward. This tends to be a stain on anyone's career.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                Meaning the jokes about her being racist were funny, but I didn't expect for them to be true. I was believing fans were photoshopping stuff as that was during the heat of Normani vs Camilla moment.

It'll be interesting to see how she does going forward. This tends to be a stain on anyone's career.
                                Her fans are young and generally White, she will be just fine.

She re-tweeted a few picture that were racially insensitive, it doesn't make her a racist it just makes her stupid.

Most people are generally a little racist when it comes to certain other cultures, a few people who have posted in this thread over the last few days have 100% made racist comments but feel like the have the right to have an opinion Camila, it's just not seen as racism when it's again White people.

Comment

• What she did in my opinion was a mix of both racism & ignorance.

She probably grew up in an environment where it's okay to say those things and make racists remarks towards certain groups of people. Also the Rihanna x Chris Brown picture she reblogged was tasteless, and I'm pretty sure I've seen that picture somewhere in UKMIX (or ATRL?) as well back in the day and some people thought it was funny.

I'm not defending her but I do believe entering the music industry & being exposed to different cultures have made her change her perceptions about a lot of things and I'm not sure what's gonna happen with her career in the future (considering both Justin Bieber & Post Malone or even Cardi B are doing just fine after doing a lot of questionable stuff in the past) so I just hope she's really a changed person now.

Comment

• I still decided to cancel my order, I pressured myself since I liked the alternative covers, but I don't like the albuk enough to invest that much in it.

Comment

I still decided to cancel my order, I pressured myself since I liked the alternative covers, but I don't like the albuk enough to invest that much in it.
                                      I couldn't buy the one I wanted for some weird reason, since that's the credit card I always use and I have bought from the USA before, so if you finally get them and you wanna sell some I'm interested on the cover with the multiple Camilas.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                        I couldn't buy the one I wanted for some weird reason, since that's the credit card I always use and I have bought from the USA before, so if you finally get them and you wanna sell some I'm interested on the cover with the multiple Camilas.
                                        My orders are already cancelled, so I would just look on her site to see if they may pop up again

Comment

My orders are already cancelled, so I would just look on her site to see if they may pop up again
                                          Nah, I tried to do that multiple times when the pre-orders were fresh, it never allowed me to finish my order for some weird issue with my card that I've never had before. I guess it wasn't meant to be, since that's the card I always use for online and never had problems with it until this.

Comment

• OMG! Indifferent about Camila but this shows how unoriginal she and her team are

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It’s now certified Gold in the US.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Has the backlash died down already? Are we back to business as usual?

Comment

• I'm sure black twitter will forever be on her case, but this don't affect her fanbase tbh.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                    X