Camila Cabello - Romance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camila Cabello - Romance

New album. First two singles 'Liar' and 'Shameless' dropping September 5. Confirmed by Camila and Billboard.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Im sure she'll deliver

Comment

All the teasers:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Giving me Anti Diary vibes
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Very Bionic.

Comment

The teasers look so promising. It seems like they're going all out this era. Happy about this.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Can't wait! This looks very promising and she already delivered some bops with her debut, so I'll be here for that.

btw I like that they are going all out this time. Her debut did pretty well and she's currently smashing with "Seρorita", so this is the perfect time to go all out and I think they/she will benefit from that (if the music is good). I can see them putting "Seρorita" on this album as well. I'm not too sure why they are releasing two songs at once again though.

Comment

Camila's debut was a nice enough introduction, but I hope this follow up has more up-tempos and less schmaltz.
                late.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So 'Liar' will be latin influenced, 'Shameless' is more pop/rock.
                    I'm soooo ready for this era to start.
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

So 'Liar' will be latin influenced, 'Shameless' is more pop/rock.
                      I'm soooo ready for this era to start.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Liar is really good! Looking forward to this album.
                        thank u, next

Comment

She said she knew that the album would be called "Romance" a year ago already."Liar" & "Shameless" were two of the four last tracks she wrote for the album and they were written on the same day.

Comment

The visuals are simply brilliant, but even though I really enjoy both songs, both can't live up to the hype IMO, so I hope there's more to discover on "Romance".

Comment

We love a budget.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Shameless turned up in my Tidal suggested new songs, and it made my ears bleed

Comment

Never really liked her music or get the hype around her but Shameless is that track. Loved it.

And I'm super loving all the art for the album, I really like concept albums and visually she is delivering. I might get this one if the booklet looks like that and the songs are similar to Shameless quality.

Comment

Shameless is pretty darn awful whereas Liar is super catchy and brings back the good Havana vibes.
                                        YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

New song "Cry For Me" comes out this Friday!

Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed October 2, 2019, 16:57.

Comment

Comment

I am curious, I loved Shameless, but Liar kept being there for me, hopefully 3rd time is a charm

Comment

I think both songs released so far have been very good even if they haven’t blown up. I think one of them will surely be a slow burn success
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

....another one?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X