X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halsey - Manic

New album, out in October.
    Cha Cha Instructor

"hopeless fountain kingdom" remains one of my most favorite albums in the past five years so I'm really looking forward to this.
    I hope it will include "Without Me" and "Nightmare".

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

"hopeless fountain kingdom" remains one of my most favorite albums in the past five years so I'm really looking forward to this.
      I hope it will include "Without Me" and "Nightmare".
      I think I read somewhere that it won't include them. I am slightly interested in this project because I really liked Nightmare and Without You was catchy. I'm not a fan of her voice but I may check out the previous albums.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Cover

"Without Me" is included on the album.

Comment

It‘s coming on the 17th January 2020, not October

A long time to wait :( but glad Without Me is included.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                It‘s coming on the 17th January 2020, not October

A long time to wait :( but glad Without Me is included.
                Really? Damn, it's too long. Guess we'll have another single after Graveyard, unless it becomes a huge hit like Without Me.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Oh wow that's ages away. Don't like the cover at all, It would've been better if they had taken the painted version
                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this. On one side it's sad we have to wait for next year, but on the other side this year already has been pretty busy with releases and it's probably not going to be better from now on, so she could shine more with that January release date and we already get a good record early in the year, that's cool!

I love the cover by the way.

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat September 14th, 2019, 21:08.

Comment

Comment

It is sad she went a different direction. Nightmare made me interested in her, but if it is excluded and the album is sonically different, I have no reason to check it out, since I am also not a fan of Graveyard.

Comment

I'm glad worst song of the year isn't on the album
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                  I'm glad worst song of the year isn't on the album
                                  Why would Taylor's Me! Be on Halsey's album?

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                    Why would Taylor's Me! Be on Halsey's album?
                                    Even that is more listenable
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

^ That's good to know because I feel the "hopeless fountain kingdom" had a lot more potential and I was disappointed we didn't get more visuals / proper singles for that one.

Comment

She's become one of my favourite current artists so I'm super excited for this album. Gutted that 'Nightmare' isn't gonna be on this (but I understand why after reading her tweets) but YAY for Without Me being included.

'Graveyard' is a nice taster for the album but I'm sure there's gonna be way better on the full album.

Comment

Nightmare is one of my alltime Halsey's favourite songs :c

Comment

Next song called "Clementine" just got released:

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                                                Nightmare is one of my alltime Halsey's favourite songs :c
                                                Same here! It's the only Halsey song I have in my library.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                  Same here! It's the only Halsey song I have in my library.
                                                  My favs r Ghost, Nightmare, Without Me, Sorry and Eyes Closed

Comment

Working...
                                                  X