No announcement yet.

Halsey - Manic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track 4 will most likely be released as the next track and last one to come out this year. It has 2019 as release date on Apple Music (while the other album tracks have 2020, but the singles have their real release dates there) plus the songwriters are also listed on Apple Music (Greg Kurstin & Halsey herself) while that's not the case for the other tracks.

Comment

I'm sad to hear that she went in a different direction after Nightmare underperformed. I'm sure the label forced her hand.

Comment

Can it be January already? Because I'm looking so forward to this and her tour!

I even had a dream last night that this debuts at #2 already now based on the streams of the singles alone

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Tracklist:

1. Ashley
                2. Clementine
                3. Graveyard
                4. You Should Be Sad
                5. Forever... (Is a Long Time)
                6. Dominic's Interlude
                7. I Hate Everybody
                8. 3 AM
                9. Without Me
                10. Finally // Beautiful Stranger
                11. Alanis' Interlude
                12. Killing Boys
                13. Suga's Interlude
                14. More
                15. Still Learning
                16. 929

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Comment

I love the tracklist! All titles sound pretty exciting. Also really looking forward to get new stuff tomorrow!

Comment

Comment

Both songs are really good - didn't expect to hear BTS on her album, but good for her. I'm getting a feeling that "Without Me" was just a fluke and this album won't score any more hits, but will sound beautiful as a whole.

Comment

"Alani's Interlude" will actually feature Alanis Morissette!

Comment

Comment

The next single "You Should Be Sad" comes out on friday.

Comment

It feels like this has been announced AGES ago, so it's so nice that it's finally coming in eight days - really looking forward to this, "hopeless fountain kingdom" was quite an event for me back when it came out.

Comment

Comment

Imo, everything has been so bland compared to Without You and Nightmare.

Comment

Yeah I‘m not very impressed so far. Nothing is terrible so far but a bit boring.

Comment

'Finally//beautiful stranger' is the best song from this project so far. 'You should be sad' is nice, but nowhere as good.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          Yeah I‘m not very impressed so far. Nothing is terrible so far but a bit boring.
                                          Yeah very boring. Hopefully, the most interesting songs are the ones we haven't heard??

Comment

Comment

"Clementine" is currently growing on me a lot. It sounds so much like the stuff from Kerli's debut album

We already have quite a lot of songs from this:

Clementine
                                              Graveyard
                                              You Should Be Sad
                                              Without Me
                                              Finally // Beautiful Stranger
                                              Suga's Interlude

All put together already makes a nice EP. Listened to all songs back to back two times yesterday and it sounded amazing. So I'm really looking forward to this album!

Comment

So, Manic will be out tomorrow! I'm pretty excited and very interested to see what it'll sound like. After all, all the singles were very different from each other: we got everything from R&B to synth-pop to country pop... Halsey also said that the album will have some rock and hip hop on it.

She posted this to her Twitter: a preview of all the songs on the album. Every snippet is pretty short, so you can't make out a lot, but some sound great!
                                                https://twitter.com/halsey/status/1217672047335104512

Also, here's a review by Rolling Stone's Rob Sheffield. It makes me even more excited for Manic!

Comment

Comment

It's out already! I won't be listening to the whole thing just yet, because it's literally midnight where I live, but all I can tell is that "Ashley" is very interesting!
                                                    Here's the Spotify link:
                                                    https://open.spotify.com/album/68enX...RoCknlPje2aLcA

Comment

Working...
                                                    X