• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lea Michele - Christmas in The City

Tracklist:

1. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
    2. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
    3. Christmas in New York
    4. I‘ll Be Home For Christmas (feat. Jonathan Groff)
    5. Do You Want to Build a Snowman?
    6. Rockin‘ Around the Christmas Tree
    7. Silent Night
    8. White Christmas (feat. Darren Criss)
    9. Silver Bells
    10. Angels We Have Heard On High (feat. Cynthia Erivo)
    11. O Holy Night
    Her first Christmas album. It’s coming out on October 25th.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I was hoping for a couple of original Christmas songs too.
      Now hoping she brings something new to the classics.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Ugly cover.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

In the words of the wise Ariana Grande "Thank you, next!"

Comment

I'll give it a try.

Comment

I'm looking forward to it. I love her voice so much
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

I already wondered when we will get a first Christmas album announcement this year

I'm actually loving the cover, I think she looks gorgeous there. Definitely gonna check this out.

Comment

I feel like we’ve heard her cover most of these songs in Glee already.

Comment

Comment

Okay maybe she snapped. I‘m ready for Christmas now.

Comment

I am completely ready for Winter and Christmas. I like her rendition of that, she has a really nice voice! I'll probably give it a go. Wonder who else will have a Christmas record this year.
                        thank u, next

Comment

The released song sounds great, no way you can deny how great her voice is. I just find Xmas albums so uninspiring.

Comment

Omg she’s selling like there’s no tomorrow

Comment

Hmm...I'll give it a try during winter time.

Comment

Her voice is just like butter

Comment

so is this the album that her label will use to fulfil her contract and then drop her?

Comment

The album is out now and it’s beautiful and it definitely made me get into the Christmas spirit.

My faves are "Christmas in New York", "Silent Night", "Angels We Have Heard On High" and "O Holy Night". Her voice is breathtaking. She should voice a Disney Princess one day.

This will be on repeat here during the holidays.

Comment

Yeah I'm not gonna listen to at least mid November

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                          Perfection

Comment

Comment

I've been listening to the album today.
                                              Some renditions don't add anything new or interesting IMO. But there are also some I really enjoyed like I'll Be Home For Christmas. It's nice how she turned it into a duet. Do You Want To Build A Snowman is another one I like. O Holy Night and Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree are songs I want to hear again before I'll give my opinion.

My favorite is the new song Christmas In New York. I really love it. It got everything how Christmas should sound like IMO.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

I'll try not to listen to this until December, too early for Xmas music.

Comment

I gave this one a listen just to get into the xmas mood a bit earlier this year and was surprised about how pro this was, I specially liked her duet with Groff "I'll be home for xmas" which found to be quite uptempo and fun, as opposed to how sad and melancholic this one is usually sung by others

Comment

Working...
                                                  X