No announcement yet.

Summer Walker - Over It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I’m in the middle. I understand and respect the social anxiety...at the same time, this is a part of being an artist, which is performing your material.

I saw her in ATL (I bought tickets before the backlash ) the odd thing is, she sounds good. Just like the record, but she gives you barely anything live. She sat down half the concert
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
      Yeah I’m in the middle. I understand and respect the social anxiety...at the same time, this is a part of being an artist, which is performing your material.

I saw her in ATL (I bought tickets before the backlash ) the odd thing is, she sounds good. Just like the record, but she gives you barely anything live. She sat down half the concert

Technically, she doesn't have to perform live. The last time Frank Ocean performed live was 3 years ago. But since most artists can't make a living off sales anymore, she has to bring in the revenue somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Yeah, she is awkward live, but who am I to say don't chase your dream. If I'm a fan and I buy tickets to see an artist live then I expect "a show". I'm just thinking it's unfair to fans, especially those that purchased meet and greets.

I'm sure she is better at smaller intimate venues. I'm also puzzled at how she made it as a stripper.

Comment

As an artist you should be deciding yourself whether you‘d like to perform or not. I assume that not everyone who likes to write automatically loves to perform in front of thousand people.
          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

This is exactly why I'm question her decision to perform at Coachella. That's a lot of crowd you know! I feel like she needs to take care of herself first, shoot some video here and there (cause she seems okay with it) and come back again when she's actually ready.

Comment

I'm sure that Coachella check is making her/her label think otherwise.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
              X