• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Walker - Over It

Debut album out Oct 4th

Tracklist:
    1. “Over It”
    2. “Body”
    3. “Playing Games” feat. Bryson Tiller (Extended Version)
    4. “Drunk Dialing…LODT”
    5. “Come Thru” feat. Usher
    6. “Potential”
    7. “Fun Girl”
    8. “Tonight”
    9. “Me”
    10. “Like It” feat. 6LACK
    11. “Just Might” feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR
    12. “Stretch You Out” feat. A Boogie wit da Hoodie
    13. “Off of You”
    14. “Anna Mae”
    15. “I’ll Kill You” feat. Jhené Aiko
    16. “Nobody Else”
    17. “Playing Games”
    18. “Girls Need Love Remix” with Drake

Video for "Stretch You Out"

My recent hoodrat fav. Can't wait for this.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Can't wait for 'I'll kill you'

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

Come Thru is ADDICTIVE!

Comment

listening to it atm and this slaps! I have never heard of her before so I will go through her discography this afternoon

Comment

Love it!!

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Come Thru is the hit of the album.

Comment

I'm obsessed with the whole album. Play it at least once a day from start to finish, if not more. It's my go-to album whenever I need some music in the house.

Comment

Yeah I'm really enjoying this. Happy to hear it's doing well too.

Comment

people complain about the length of the songs but I think it's perfect! Leaves you wanting more which means more streams!

Comment

The Usher duet is AMAZING! His vocals though urggghhhh, newer R&B singers don't sing like this anymore.

Comment

Became my most listened to album this year in a month. Surpassed Thank You Next.

The bird music always does it to me.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I might give this a whirl, but I've found her previous stuff a bit boring.
                            thank u, next

Comment

Like It is that shit!
                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                Like It is that shit!
                                !!!That piano...everything.

Just Might and Body are some R&B TUNES!!!

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Just Might still slays.

Comment

I thought she's done with music, what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post

I thought she's done with music, what happened?
                                      Rent is due! That's what happened.

Comment

Body and Potential are so good!

Comment

Even though it’s a good record I always think that she could have gone harder with this

I believe her best is yet to come.

Comment

Summer Walker is literally the strangest celebrity I've seen for quite a while.

Watch that interview:

Even in her live performances she's mentally absent kinda:

Comment

I did some research on Summer after seeing these videos.

She seems to suffer from social anxiety and I‘m actually very pro-Walker now. It must cost her lots of energy going on stage especially if you actually hate to perform.

I think there should be a better platform for recording artists that do not (or seldomly) perform. Poor thing that she‘s actually forced to go on stage.

Comment

^^^yeah she has been very vocal about her struggle with anxiety. I am on the fence about her. I deal with social anxiety and I wouldn't necesarily put myself in situations that would exacerbate it. I may get some heat for this but I wouldn't aim for stardom (on this scale). Her anxiety impacts her performances, therefore it affacts her fans (the people who pay money to see her live).

I wonder why her team included meet and greets on her tour. I also wonder how she will handle coachella

On a different note the Come Thru video gives me Aaliyah in some scenes. It's a testament to Aaliyah's impact on the culture! Years after she debut artists are still referencing her work. I miss her.

Comment

I hate being judged and scrutinized. So I kind of relate.

However, I generally like people and get bored quickly if I'm too long on my own.

I hope she does another album after Over It though.

Comment

Yeah I’m in the middle. I understand and respect the social anxiety...at the same time, this is a part of being an artist, which is performing your material.

I saw her in ATL (I bought tickets before the backlash ) the odd thing is, she sounds good. Just like the record, but she gives you barely anything live. She sat down half the concert

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                      Yeah I’m in the middle. I understand and respect the social anxiety...at the same time, this is a part of being an artist, which is performing your material.

I saw her in ATL (I bought tickets before the backlash ) the odd thing is, she sounds good. Just like the record, but she gives you barely anything live. She sat down half the concert

Technically, she doesn't have to perform live. The last time Frank Ocean performed live was 3 years ago. But since most artists can't make a living off sales anymore, she has to bring in the revenue somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Yeah, she is awkward live, but who am I to say don't chase your dream. If I'm a fan and I buy tickets to see an artist live then I expect "a show". I'm just thinking it's unfair to fans, especially those that purchased meet and greets.

I'm sure she is better at smaller intimate venues. I'm also puzzled at how she made it as a stripper.

Comment

As an artist you should be deciding yourself whether you‘d like to perform or not. I assume that not everyone who likes to write automatically loves to perform in front of thousand people.

Comment

This is exactly why I'm question her decision to perform at Coachella. That's a lot of crowd you know! I feel like she needs to take care of herself first, shoot some video here and there (cause she seems okay with it) and come back again when she's actually ready.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X