I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Dua Slaya

Comment

• "Dua Lipa finds the sound that Lady Gaga has been chasing for years."

I can’t wait for the stan wars
        Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 25th, 2020, 21:10.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Dua Lupa

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
            "Dua Lipa finds the sound that Lady Gaga has been chasing for years."

Are they lying tho
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I feel like the album will bring so much fun and joy, it must be good.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I feel this sometimes. It's like Dua knows her sound and sticks to it and does it well. It seems Gaga overthinks everything and it ends up being messy. I'm ready to crown my new queen of pop if this album is good

Comment

gshdfhgs not these reviewers straight up using my Pop Talk drags and making a professional review out of that

Comment

• 1. Physical
                    2. Break My Heart
                    3. Don’t Start Now
                    4. Future Nostalgia
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I mean we can't argue with facts

Comment

• ^

That is so true...

Comment

• Has the album leaked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mpol View Post
                            Has the album leaked?
                            Days ago.

Comment

• Oh wait, they pushed the release forward to tomorrow because of the leak?

So happy about that to be honest!

Comment

• I am so happy anyone releases anything during crisis!

It would really suck to have all these albums postponed.

And they wouldn’t do that well anyway if they were released all at the same time.
                                DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Tomorrow better hurry the hell up.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I really feel like it will totally work in her favour that no main pop girl will release anytime soon and she is the only one following through
                                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                      I really feel like it will totally work in her favour that no main pop girl will release anytime soon and she is the only one following through
                                      I truly hope this scenario plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

I truly hope this scenario plays out.
                                        I think it will. People are thirsty for entertainment right now. Since nobody’s really feeding them, she should become everybody‘s darling pretty quickly.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She played Cool and Levitating before the live stream collapsed.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post

I mean we can't argue with facts
                                              shit

I been listening to her first album, which after this last listen...isn't too bad. OOOOoooo I Can't wait to get my life to this tonight. I even downloaded the leaks but haven't listened to them.
                                              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Levitating sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear this in full. Aww what a shame the sound cut out during that live stream though.

Comment

• LOL. Wrong thread

Comment

• WOW!!! The second and third highest rated albums on Metacritic also have a score of 97!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X