No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• We love an already acclaimed album

Comment

• This bitch is doing too much on me.

I am overwhelmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
          We love an already acclaimed album
          97 on Metacritic currently

Comment

• She truly is the only popstar of the last years that I truly 'stan'

Comment

• Well I guess talent is not only more a plus, but certifiably there, hey aRat ?
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I've been enjoying all the songs she released so far, so I'm excited for tonight.

It would be a great album to play at the gym

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  Well I guess talent is not only more a plus, but certifiably there, hey aRat ?
                  I mean I been knew since New Love dropped but it's nice that the world is also catching up

Comment

• I‘m a Levitating fan.
                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                      I‘m a Levitating fan.
                      Cool outsold and outtalented

Comment

• I cant believe how far she has come, ugh the days she was featured in an XFactor commercial and then debuted as an unknown singer are over

Comment

• 3 hours!
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• They just added two reviews and it’s at 99 on Metacritic now!
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Cool outsold and outtalented
                              It’s summery.

Comment

• After 1st listen my fave is Love Again
                                that sample of Your Woman is everything.

Comment

• Album is pretty much flawless though it is a little samey at times.

It could have used at least one feature.

Comment

• Overall a very good album. However 2 major flaws:

Good In Bed - that clownish Mickey Mouse tune is a real miss for me. I don’t feel the cartoony character of this track

Boys Will Be Boys - missed out on an opportunity to portray such an important topic. It’s executed in a very childish and immature way which fits the title but doesn’t do justice to the message

Because of these 2 tracks I feel like it missed the mark for a 5 star record.

aRat Sorry,

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                      Overall a very good album. However 2 major flaws:

Good In Bed - that clownish Mickey Mouse tune is a real miss for me. I don’t feel the cartoony character of this track

Boys Will Be Boys - missed out on an opportunity to portray such an important topic. It’s executed in a very childish and immature way which fits the title but doesn’t do justice to the message

Because of these 2 tracks I feel like it missed the mark for a 5 star record.

aRat Sorry,
                                      nnnn but critics seem to love them the most so she knew what she was doing by including them

Also Good In Bed is excellent but I guessed that it would be polarizing for many

Comment

• Ok... I love me some Pop and I love me some Pop girls even more, but I'm still surprised how people are going crazy over Dua lately.

With that said, the album is really good and while her debut never fully clicked with me, this is easily much better and has already clicked with me pretty much after just one spin. It's far from a Pop masterpiece to me but it's nice if others get that feeling through the album.

Love the sample on "Love Again", "Hallucinate" is also an early fave. "Physical" is finally growing on me a lot. "Good In Bed" is clearly my least favorite song on the album so far.

92 on Metacritic based on 10 reviews is HUGE for a female Pop star, good for her and good for the Pop revival!

Comment

• Up to Love Again... THAT SAMPLE! so recognisable.
                                          UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• As an R&B chick, I click the most with Levitating. It’s the most vivid track on the record. I love Cool too. It’s a jam.

Comment

• This is AMAZING. What's a sophomore slump? Cool and Love Again are the standouts after the first listen. Such a strong record, my way to work wil never be the same
                                              MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• Cool and Good In Bed are the only two that I don’t love on first listen. What an amazing pop album! She has DELIVERED!

Hallucinate needs to be the next single. A perfect mid-summer/end of summer bop!

Comment

• Love Levitating!
                                                  LJC--->>

Comment

• Just listened for the first time and need to process it some more to really give an overall opinion, but for now Boys Will Be Boys is my stand-out track (besides the previous released songs).
                                                    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Working...
                                                    X