Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my signed CD.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Dua performing Pretty Please.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Dua performing Break My Heart.

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Dua performing Love Again.

Comment

• Ugh I really need to see Love Again performed atleast once with an orchestra

Comment

• We wanted physicallllll

Comment

• Dua performing Don’t Start Now for #HomeFest.

Comment

• I'm actually loving all these home performances and I hope they become a thing after this. Many of these stars look way more real and approachable like this. I'm getting more charisma from Dua while she's sitting at her table than at most of her big performances.
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Cute performances

Comment

• Not Feeling the new bangs but the performances were pretty cool. I really missed the sample during Love Again though
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• That Late Late home performance is so good!
                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• I love every song released before the album, so had high expectations, but I was a little disappointed at first. Surprised at how instant it's clicked with a lot of people. The only song that instantly clicked with me (besides the four songs released before) was 'Cool'. I've been listening to it a lot though and it has grown on me (especially Levitating), but I'm not sure that I'll grow to love it like a lot of people seem to.

The verses and pre-chorus are good on Hallucinate, but the chorus feels a little flat/basic.

It's a shame she didn't include the song with Normani (If It Ain't Me) on the album. Easily one of my favourite songs she's done.

Despite having mixed feelings about the album, it's great to see a female pop artist doing so well and seeing the success she's having with this era. Very excited for the tour!

Comment

• Cool is one of my least favorite songs on the album.
                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is growing on me ever so slightly. I'm starting to like Cool and Levitating.

Comment

• Personally to me this album is liked so much because people are starved for music with traditional melodies and chorus's. Its nothing groundbreaking and Im already listening to it less. All the songs have been made before but better.

That being said... I like all the songs in some way or fashion.

Cool
                                  Levitating
                                  Love Again
                                  Hallucinate

Those are the best songs.

Comment

• I actually love this album, not because I am 'starved' but because I genuinely adore the album. I love every song and can't stop listening it

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                      I actually love this album, not because I am 'starved' but because I genuinely adore the album. I love every song and can't stop listening it
                                      +1
                                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Was Good In Bed originally for Ariana? Is it crazy that I'm hearing her vocals in the background?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                          Was Good In Bed originally for Ariana? Is it crazy that I'm hearing her vocals in the background?
                                          I don't think so. If this was an Ari reject she would probably be credited (like for Normani's Motivation) and none of the writers credited worked with Ari from what I can tell.

Comment

• So... after a lot of listens I love this album... however... I do believe that she could come harder vocally. I am not expecting her to belt or do a lot of acrobacies with her vocals, that doesn't seem to be her style but I don't feel that she is able to really fully connect. This is mostly shown on Good in Bed as I think the song has a lot of potential, but she doesn't go hard enough on her vocal delivery and therefore the chorus sounds a bit lacklustre.
                                            Please don't come for me on this.. I know she can sing and she sounds good but there is something missing like a bit more energy maybe?

Comment

• I finally gave this album a listen and thumbs up, aRat...your girl did that! A sleek, confident dance-pop fantasia. Highlights: Cool, Hallucinate, Love Again (that "Your Woman" sample!!!!!!! ) and Break My Heart. A glitter ball candy apple of an album
                                              The sands of time fade into dark
                                              Feel your pulse it's groove o'clock
                                              A message to madness
                                              Feel music that's realness

Comment

• WhenaRatchet gets back, I’m curious to see as to how many GOAT spins he’ll give for me to listen to the whole album.
                                                Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Is he banned?
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                    WhenaRatchet gets back, I’m curious to see as to how many GOAT spins he’ll give for me to listen to the whole album.
                                                    You'd have to spin FN for an eternity to get one YAWN stream though. Because that's how long that one stream of YAWN lasts.

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                    Is he banned?
                                                    Yes.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X