• Show
Clear All

• The coolest mashup ever! "Hallucinate" vs BBC News theme

Comment

• Pretty Please is that girl.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Dua really keeping that promo game up during this time, pretty impressive

Comment

• I really hope for 4th and 5th single from this, regular, version of album. And then she can re-release it around Christmas, before the tour kicks off. “Levitating”, “Love Again” and “Hallucinate” can all be good choices.

Comment

• It was a risky handlung by pushing 'Physical' and 'Break My Heart' almost instantly when 'Don't Start Now' was still charting high worldwide as the latter could've easily overshadowed the former two and it seemed so at first. Luckily, German radio stations dropped 'Don't Start Now' and started playing 'Physical' on heavy rotation, so the latter one is getting its time to shine now as well. Not sure whether 'Break My Heart' is the worldwide 3rd single or just in some regions, but I hope that it will get its time to shine as well instead of getting lost somewhere in the middle like 'Break Up With Your Girlfriend I'm Bored' back then.
              Don't need hindsight
              I'll make my emotions clear
              And then disappear
              With one strike
              (All Saints)

Comment

• There's was a 3 month gap between DSN and Physical and a 2 month gap between Physical and BMH. The release was fine, it's just that DSN had massive staying power and overshadowed the rest of the singles. DSN is still Top 10 in Spotify global chart half a year after its release!
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Would you say that Dua Lipa's team is bothered about it or are they pulling the 'Purpose'/'thank you, next!' strategy? Both albums had three singles being successful basically simultaneously and then the eras quickly ended.
                  Don't need hindsight
                  And then disappear
                  With one strike
                  (All Saints)

Comment

• Well, I really hope they don’t jump onto the Deluxe Edition just yet. I don’t think there’s a need for a new single for at least month, month and a half.

Comment

• I think I read somewhere she and her team aim for a 2 year era, so doubt they stop at 3 singles

Comment

• Wow so Dua Lipa won't be fond of today's honour if Future Nostalgia is UK No. 1 album today. The album is on course to become the lowest selling album to make no. 1 in UK chart history, after shifting 5,732 copies in six days. Once today's figures are added on it will be a tight battle with Blossoms' latest album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                          Wow so Dua Lipa won't be fond of today's honour if Future Nostalgia is UK No. 1 album today. The album is on course to become the lowest selling album to make no. 1 in UK chart history, after shifting 5,732 copies in six days. Once today's figures are added on it will be a tight battle with Blossoms' latest album.
                          Are UK's record stores still closed? I hope Dua Lipa won't get that unfortunate record.
                          Don't need hindsight
                          And then disappear
                          With one strike
                          (All Saints)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                            I hope Dua Lipa won't get that unfortunate record.
                            Well it ain't her fault. And one day someone like come along to "steal it" anyway.
                            I have received many gifts from God,
                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Of course it isn't her fault, but negative records are always very unfortunate. Well, at least it's better if an album gets it after having spent a few weeks at No. 1 already than one debuting there and falling like 30 positions the next week.
                              Don't need hindsight
                              And then disappear
                              With one strike
                              (All Saints)

Comment

• Had it debuted at #1 with such low sales, it would have been unfortunate.
                                But it's been #1 since release (almost) so nothing to be ashamed about.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• A record is a record

Comment

• Shocking how fast I got over this record.
                                    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                      A record is a record
                                      and a number 1 is a number 1....not everyone has 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                        Shocking how fast I got over this record.
                                        poor you then
                                        COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• I still love listening to it.
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I did have a bit of a slump honestly but now tracks I didn't love before I do now (speficially Levitating)

Comment

• I haven’t listened to it in weeks lol. But it still slaps.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

poor you then
                                                It’s still good but there were more instant records for me this year round. Jojo‘s was FIIIIIYAAA.

I do bop to Hallucinate and Cool though.
                                                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I wonder when is she going to announce the new single. I have a feeling BMH will peak everywhere by the end of the month.

Comment

• I guess they will announce the re-release in August / September for it to be released in November.

New single in August / September perhaps?

Comment

• So no summer single?

Comment

• Hopefully we get Hallucinate or Love Again as the next single before long.
                                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                          Hopefully we get Hallucinate or Love Again as the next single before long.
                                                          Keep it.

The GP clearly want Levitating
                                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• I'd be fine with Cool next. A change of pace.

Comment

• My autograph came today.
                                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                              X