Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Why tf do people keep dragging Boys Will Be Boys when it’s such a good song? Good in Bed is right there.
    Both could be replaced with much better songs lbr
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Dua performing Break My Heart and Pretty Please.
      5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Both could be replaced with much better songs lbr
        Couldn’t agree more, those two are OUTRAGEOUSLY mediocre compared to the rest.
        "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

Why tf do people keep dragging Boys Will Be Boys when it’s such a good song? Good in Bed is right there.
          "Boys Will Be Boys" is actually one of my faves on the record. I thought everyone would love its message. The criticism was a plot twist.
          Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
          Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
          Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

I don't like either of those songs, or Pretty Please. Why everyone insists on working with Julia Michaels is beyond me.

Standouts are - Cool, Don't Start Now and Levitating.

Comment

• BWBB is so poorly executed. It has no profound sonic profile and the choir doesn’t help to make up for it.
              "You don't have to be perfect but you have to be 100% committed." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | My last.fm

Comment

• Good in Bed sounds like a track Lily Allen would have rejected whenever she was popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post

"Boys Will Be Boys" is actually one of my faves on the record. I thought everyone would love its message. The criticism was a plot twist.
                  It’s one of my faves as well.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Good In Bed is a quirky banger. Still my fav.

Comment

• I think she has an online show coming up!
                        https://www.dualipa.com/
                        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Cool is the only weak song on the album for me.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I just pre-ordered my ticket for studio 2054 and also pre-ordered the FN/CFN editon and the Vinyl of CFN

https://musicstore.dualipa.com/eu/?e...179940732&ref=

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                Good In Bed is a quirky banger. Still my fav.
                                R u serious?! It sounds like Mickey Mouse on speed.

Comment

• Is her adding FN & the Club Remixes together on two cd’s the re-release we were waiting for?

or is the proper FN release still about to happen?

Comment

• She said that side B (re-release) is coming next year.

Comment

• Aaaaw
                                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am so happy for her, the album deserves the nominations so much

Comment

• Studio 2054 was amazing. to hear basically most songs come to live is just amazing. Hopefully one day Love Again, BWBB and GIB also get their time to shine life. But I guess she didn't wanted to slow down too much in such an energetic show

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                            I am so happy for her, the album deserves the nominations so much
                                            Agreed. Hope she gets some wins on the big night, too.
                                            Akini's Top 100 Songs of 2020: [#1!]
                                            Akini's Top 25 Albums of 2020: [#1!]
                                            Akini's Top 25 Artists of 2020: [#1!]

Comment

• I can't believe what I just witnessed. Studio 2054 was IN CRE DIBLE. Her beauty, her stage presence, her ass(!!!), her quality hits, the atmosphere, the sets...

Ahh my f**king fave.

This made realise how much I miss clubbing though. Ugh, F**K YOU CORONA!
                                              Last edited by aRat; Fri November 27, 2020, 22:16.
                                              98 - OUT

Comment

I can't believe what I just witnessed. Studio 2054 was IN CRE DIBLE. Her beauty, her stage presence, her ass(!!!), her quality hits, the atmosphere, the sets...

Ahh my f**king fave.
                                                Did you pay for it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Did you pay for it ?
                                                  Yes
                                                  98 - OUT

Comment

Yes
                                                    Glad you enjoyed it. Did you record it and leak it in LQ to any platform yet ?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X