Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Glad you enjoyed it. Did you record it and leak it in LQ to any platform yet ?
    Nah too lazy for that :(

Am waiting for others to upload though so I can watch again
    BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
    98 - OUT

Comment

• Studio 2054 was a SERVE! Absolutely loved. She was every inch the star.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
        Studio 2054 was a SERVE! Absolutely loved. She was every inch the star.
        I was SHOOK by her effortless stage presence and coolness. I mean yeah she has been getting better with time but here it was like she SWITCHED to mega star suddenly.

This performance needs to be uploaded on youtube ASAP. It will do wonders for her reputation and career.
        98 - OUT

Comment

• I am still overwhelmed, she did THAT

Comment

• Lookin forward to watch this, hope someone puts it on Youtube soon.

Also she did that with Levitating, another top 5 in UK & Australia.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Side B is coming.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Just finished watched Studio 2054 and it was such a triumph. I can't believe that the album is half a year's old but the whole thing felt like a greatest hits. The only outliers were the Miley and Elton bits. It would have been perfect if we had Love Again and Love Is Religion instead.

Looking forward to Side B (I think the FKA collab might be the video filmed since it was performed).
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• So sad Hallucinate didn't get the right treatment.
                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• I am replaying Studio 2054 every day LOL

98 - OUT

Comment

• It was such a great production. Her charisma and stage presence has grown so much over the years.
                      I’m glad I bought tickets. The Dua group app me and my friends had for watching this event exploded with messages during the show lol.

My only criticism would be that her vocals sounded quite flat throughout. Something she definitely has to work on for touring.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• As she should tbh.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is actually a business plan. The key is to not overexpose yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

As she should tbh.
                            I am so lucky to stan this bish.
                            98 - OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                              I am replaying Studio 2054 every day LOL

This lady on the right is The Black Madonna or whatever she's called, isn't she?
                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                              and everything you stand for?
                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

This lady on the right is The Black Madonna or whatever she's called, isn't she?
                                Yes that is the iconic The Blessed Madonna

Comment

• OK thanks, IVyoncé . I have an extern fellow worker who looks a bit like her - she's very nice.
                                  Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                  and everything you stand for?
                                  Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                  just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                        Loved it.

98 - OUT

Comment

• The 50 Best Albums of 2020

#5 Dua Lipa, 'Future Nostalgia'

Lipa’s second album would have been a magnificent disco trip, even in the best of all possible years. But Future Nostalgia was crucial for a year when these beats were as close to the club as fans could get. It’s a rush of uptempo dance glitz, with Lipa twirling the night away in the stilettos of queens like Madonna (“Hallucinate”) or Gloria Gaynor (“Don’t Start Now”) or Olivia Newton-John (“Physical”). “Baby, keep on dancing like you ain’t got a choice,” she commands in “Physical,” and as long as Future Nostalgia keeps playing, you can’t even imagine slowing down. —R.S.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...gia-2-1096828/

Comment

• not many times I agree on the reviews but FN is really one of the best albums released this year.
                                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Loved it.
                                              Absolutely fabulous.
                                              NAILED Pretty Please. And Love Again sounds divine, as always.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• According to my spotify wrapped (since july since it came to croatia) this were my most played tracks:

1. Physical
                                                (2. UN DIA)
                                                3. Pretty Please
                                                5. Cool
                                                9. Don't Start Now
                                                13. Hallucinate
                                                17. Levitating
                                                21. Future Nostalgia
                                                25. Love Again
                                                29. Good in Bed
                                                33. Boys Will Be Boys
                                                37. Break My Heart
                                                (50. Kiss and Make Up)

However, if I had Spotify all year round they would all be top 25 for sure and in different order except for Physical being #1

Comment

• When she comes back for some more singles from the regular edition, I hope it will be “Cool” (and)or “Love Again”. After those two, I really don’t see what else could be a single.

Next single after “Levitating” is probably going to be an introduction to the Deluxe version, I suspect in February. After that, I can imagine her releasing more summerish song, also from the Deluxe in May/June and then go back to the last single from the standard edition in Fall of 2021. That would be 8 singles + Un Dia + Fever. And by the end of 2021 she’ll either start the tour or do a final postponing for 2022.

Comment

• She just performed a Levitating/Physical medley for a French award show.
                                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X