No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did you all get that info about the re-release?

Comment

• Ugh, I'm too weak to wait. She got me losing all my cool (that's where I am right now).
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• When I first heard the sample of Your Woman on Love Again I was hyped, but after hearing the song in full I feel like it could've been better used though. Still good song.

Comment

• First listen and at least she saved pop in 2020, so not everything is bad currently.

Comment

• What a fantastic pop album. Only song that hasn't clicked with me completely yet is Good in Bed. But it's still decent.
            But whew a slay. This album will be on heavy rotation. Just what I needed in these bleak times.
            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Cool is amazing, it should be a single instead of Break my heart

Comment

• I am not listening to whole album but I just did listen to Break My Heart and omg.

She got another hit on her hands and I already preferred it to Physical and DSN and those are 10/10 moments.

Officially a DUA stan!!!

Comment

• Why did you hear it already and why isn’t there a proper review from you guys?
                  DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                    Why did you hear it already and why isn’t there a proper review from you guys?
                    Bcs good sis leaked it so this whole thing is easier on Dua stans. And I'm too busy bopping, so can't be bothered with a proper review. Album is pure pop laced in and out with disco vibes and sounds.

Comment

• - Is there a ballad on it?
                      - Can the album tracks compete with the single?
                      - What’s the most unexpected song on there?

Comment

• Unfortunately it seems they ain't releasing Physical as a single in the US

Comment

• Originally posted by mykka View Post
                          Unfortunately it seems they ain't releasing Physical as a single in the US
                          Understandable.

US always takes forever time for pop songs to grow (radio, downloads and now streamings) so moving to Break My Heart seems like a good idea with album release right on the corner!!!

Comment

- Is there a ballad on it?
                            - Can the album tracks compete with the single?
                            - What’s the most unexpected song on there?
                            - Boys Will Be Boys is the closest to something ballad sounding, but it's still not a ballad and basically this is a disco dance record from start to finish.
                            - Yes.
                            - Honestly every song takes a unique turn. Just like all singles have been a bit different from each other. But there isn't a song that stands out in terms of being something unexpected. It's a very cohesive album.

Comment

Why did you hear it already and why isn’t there a proper review from you guys?
                              Originally posted by aRat View Post
                              Future Nostalgia 8 / 10

Don't Start Now 10 / 10

Cool 9.5 / 10

Physical 11 / 10

Levitating 9.5 / 10

Pretty Please 9 / 10

Hallucinate 10 / 10

Love Again 11 / 10 -> my fave song out of the unreleased tracks, should have been the next single instead of Break My Heart tbh

Break My Heart 9 / 10

Good In Bed 9 / 10

Boys Will Be Boys 8 / 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically the whole album is about sex. We love to hear that.

Pop perfection. Album of the decade etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                When I first heard the sample of Your Woman on Love Again I was hyped, but after hearing the song in full I feel like it could've been better used though. Still good song.
                                Really? Love Again is my fave song from the unreleased songs. Only Physical is better than it overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post

Really? Love Again is my fave song from the unreleased songs. Only Physical is better than it overall.
                                  Now I'm used to the song and I like it, but I don't think my first impression was wrong. That sample is so recognizable and I kind of think some unexpected way of using it would work better for it. But they did good with it overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post

Now I'm used to the song and I like it, but I don't think my first impression was wrong. That sample is so recognizable and I kind of think some unexpected way of using it would work better for it. But they did good with it overall.
                                    By the way nice new skanky avi

What are your thots on Good In Bed?
                                    Last edited by aRat; Sun March 22nd, 2020, 21:09.

Comment

• She should just get this available on streaming
                                      Welcome to the underworld
                                      Where the love's at first sight
                                      The kind that we like
                                      Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Originally posted by WakeUpMusic View Post
                                        She should just get this available on streaming
                                        What about the physical people?
                                        ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

What about the physical people?
                                          They can get physical on the official release date
                                          Welcome to the underworld
                                          Where the love's at first sight
                                          The kind that we like
                                          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Cool and Love Again would have been better single choices instead of Break My Heart tbh.

I heard that Love Again is gonna get released as 4th single though

Comment

• Now 7 demos/outtakes leaked as well.
                                              What's going on? Poor Dua...

From her first album sessions these two songs leaked:

Bad Idea
                                              Berlin Summer

From the recording sessions of her second album, these songs leaked:

Love is Religion
                                              Jealousy
                                              Cherry
                                              Ball and Chain

I've listened to them all and they're such strong tracks.
                                              Berlin Summer, Cherry, 258 and Ball and Chain deserved to be released for sure.
                                              258 is such a urban/pop smash. She should give us an album like that in the future.
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Just started playing it. Pretty Please is already a 10/10

Love Again would've smashed, people people love samples these days
                                                Last edited by toni_pest; Mon March 23rd, 2020, 10:40.

Comment

• FUTURE NOSTALGIA HAS BEEN PUSHED FORWARD TO MARCH 27!!!

Break My Heart coming this Wednesday

Comment

FUTURE NOSTALGIA HAS BEEN PUSHED FORWARD TO MARCH 27!!!

Break My Heart coming this Wednesday
                                                    Luvs it! Smart queen.

She was so sad during the live stream though. I so wanted to hug ha

Comment

Working...
                                                    X