DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• She's coming for them streams.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Looking forward to Friday then stupid situation for her though :(
        I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• This era is starting to look messy :/ . What's going on behind the scenes? The first era didn't start well either, though the handling was good from 'New Rules' on. I thought they learned their lesson...
          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• what a queen, people are like oh she's going to postpone the whole thing, and here she comes, pushing the album release forward
            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
              This era is starting to look messy :/ . What's going on behind the scenes? The first era didn't start well either, though the handling was good from 'New Rules' on. I thought they learned their lesson...
              Not comparable at all to DL1 since DSN is a huge gigantic smash while Physical is a cute European / AUS hit. DL1 had no "real" WW hits until NR came after the album was released.

I don't see this hurting her at all in the long run tbh. The music is amazing and she will serve extreme longevity like always. The only thing that will maybe suffer are the first week numbers but she isn't a big first week seller kind of gal anyway.

Comment

• The people who leaked and listened to the leaks deserve the electric chair. It would’ve been only 2 weeks...
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  The people who leaked and listened to the leaks deserve the electric chair. It would’ve been only 2 weeks...
                  her fans

Comment

The people who leaked and listened to the leaks deserve the electric chair. It would’ve been only 2 weeks...
                    What a disproportional statement.

It made my afternoon though!

Comment

• Just saw that she cried on her Insta live. Actually feel bad for her.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Oh wow, so a few days before it is officially out! I am curious to see when the physical editions will arrive with the global crisis and all.

Comment

• Looks DOPE.
                          5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Just saw that she cried on her Insta live. Actually feel bad for her.
                            One of the people she worked on the album appearently is diagnosed with carona, she didn't know what to do during this crisis with the album and is upset she can't tour aswell and has to postpone. Girl has a lot on her plate, sadly enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                              what a queen, people are like oh she's going to postpone the whole thing, and here she comes, pushing the album release forward
                              Yeah she‘s doing quite the opposite of what people would expect.

Although she must have known that the album has leaked in first place but didn’t mention it. I think that’s mainly the reason why she‘ll drop it so soon

Comment

• Who the hell leaks an album in 2020? Kudos to her for moving up the release date. Kudos to her for pushing through and releasing in this climate.

Comment

• My rate of the album

Physical 10/10
                                  Hallucinate 10/10
                                  Break My Heart 9.5/10
                                  Love Again 9.5/10
                                  Pretty Please 9/10
                                  Levitating 9/10
                                  Don't Start Now 8/10
                                  Cool 7.5/10
                                  Future Nostalgia 7.5/10
                                  Good In Bed 7/10
                                  Boys Will Be Boys 6.5/10
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Since I haven’t heard the album yet I rank the previously released songs:

#1 PHYSICAL (9/10)
                                    #2 DON‘T START NOW (9/10)
                                    #3 FUTURE NOSTALGIA (7/10)

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post

Yeah she‘s doing quite the opposite of what people would expect.

Although she must have known that the album has leaked in first place but didn’t mention it. I think that’s mainly the reason why she‘ll drop it so soon
                                      Yeah she didn't really have a choice now that the album leaked, but to push the release date forward.
                                      Smart move!
                                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I desperately want to hear 25/8 and Berlin Summer in full length! They sounded good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                          Who the hell leaks an album in 2020? Kudos to her for moving up the release date. Kudos to her for pushing through and releasing in this climate.
                                          It's definitely a brave move of hers. And yeah, people leaking a piece of art an act was intensely working on for months or even years are selfish and cruel!
                                          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• I’m so excited for Friday now; I’m sad for Dua though that it happened like this. At times like this we need her bops
                                            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• The cassettes look cool.
                                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Cool is taking me to places

Comment

• I haven't listened to the leaks so i'm looking forward to Friday. Hope i'll be rewarded with a fantastic pop album.
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Smart of her to push this release up. Hate to see her sad but I get it, I'm sure mama's promo was still gonna continue being A1 but Ronette is ruining everything.

I still haven't heard anything but the Normani song. Gonna download these unreleased cuts but still wait til Friday to listen. Wish I could go to the gym and workout to it
                                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                    X