X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abi View Post
    Confirmed: she's joining Roc Nation.

Is this a good thing or nah?
    if she gets the freedom to release material like she is doing now, it's a good thing I suppose

Comment

Isn't it just management? If it is then it shouldn't affect her music?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
        Isn't it just management? If it is then it shouldn't affect her music?
        True

Comment

Yeah Roc Nation are just managing her, it's a perfect solution. Tinashe is still 100% in control of her music, and they can help with booking festivals, promotional slots and getting endorsements.

I love how passionate and excited about this project Tinashe is; gives me every bit of confidence this is going to be good.
          late.

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
            Confirmed: she's joining Roc Nation.

Is this a good thing or nah?
            Will you do UKMIX’s Favourite Urban Record 2019 despite the fact that the genres are gone?

Would be awesome, please consider it.
            YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

OH MY GOD

Update: Well...
              Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue November 12, 2019, 15:12.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

OH MY GOD
                Oh my god what? We’re past that date and nothing happened.

What is she trying to do?

Comment

I don’t think Tinashe was teasing the album with that tweet; she was probably just marking that as the day she said **** being afraid.
                  late.

Comment

This is up for pre-order on iTunes and is due November 21.

TRACKLIST
                    01 Feelings
                    02 Life's Too Short
                    03 Hopscotch
                    04 Stormy Weather
                    05 Save Room for Us (feat. MAKJ)
                    06 Story of Us
                    07 Die a Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks)
                    08 Perfect Crime
                    09 Cash Race
                    10 Link Up
                    11 Touch & Go (with 6LACK)
                    12 Know Better
                    13 You
                    14 So Much Better (with G-Eazy)
                    15 Remember When

The artwork is such a serve. It looks like an iconic 2000s R&B shot made for 2019.
                    late.

Comment

Omg I love the cover! Also love that there’s a collaboration with G-Eazy.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

**** ME UP BITCH!!!!

Comment

The cover is very Aaliyah-esque. I like it!

Also, I'm quite surprised how likable G-Eazy is among Hip-Hop & R&B artists considering he's not really a radio staple anymore these days.

Comment

The cover is random. I prefer the back cover with the tracklist.

Although I neither like her styling nor the poses in that shoot.

Comment

Beautiful cover. Anyone knows if this is getting a physical release?

Comment

Amazing cover. Crazy how, all of a sudden, this has become one of my most anticipated releases of this 4th quarter.
                                  Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

I knew, as soon as I saw the « 7 » and « 11 » on the single covers, that that meant that these would actually be song 7 and song 11 on the album. I really liked that detail!

Comment

Amazing cover

Comment

The cover is really nailing that early 2000s aesthetic! It's more Blaque than Aaliyah tho.

I'm really happy we're getting 15 songs, I'm tired of this 10-songs-per-album streaming era.
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

STUNNING COVER AND STUNNING TRACKLIST! I stan again!
                                          thank u, next

Comment

Isn’t Cash Ride an old old old Joyride leftover?!

Comment

That cover is everything! Nashe serving 2000s urban realness.
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                                Isn’t Cash Race an old old old Joyride leftover?!
                                                Nah it's a song she did for Nashe originally.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                  Nah it's a song she did for Nashe originally.
                                                  Thanks sistren. I hope she didn’t just revamp those Nashe songs but cooked up new material as well.
                                                  Throw A Fit was a crime. Like a super bad one.
                                                  Last edited by Loose; Fri November 15, 2019, 12:28.

Comment

^How does one not like a bop like Throw a Fit? A boppington it was.

Feelings, Cash Race, Link Up (I read this includes Naked, which is another Nashe song) are all the Nashe songs she's kept. Link Up is the only one that's leaked. A snippet of Feelings is out though. I've been waiting for that one.

She also said on Tidal's live that Life's Too Short and Save Room For Us are her favorite songs.

Ugh feels so good to be excited for a new project.
                                                    Last edited by ThaInfo1; Fri November 15, 2019, 16:10.

Comment

Throw A Fit was a crime. Like a super bad one.
                                                      The only crime related to Throw a Fit is RCA not realising it’s brilliance and canning the whole Nashe project.
                                                      late.

Comment

I think Throw A Fit was pure nonsense. I thought it was some sort of demo/improv when it leaked.

Comment

"Throw A Fit" is a bopppppppppp.

Comment

Like I Used To >>>>>>>>>>> Throw A Fit

Comment

Like I Used To >>>>>>>>>>> Throw A Fit
                                                              +1
                                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Working...
                                                              X