X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on my first listen I really really like it. This is gonna be a grower too
    Good for you Nashe!

Comment

• I wasn't expecting this album to sound so diverse. Tinashe touches on so many sonic bases, yet the album still sounds like a harmonious body of work. Her songwriting has such a distinct voice, it really ties the whole thing together.

The songs are revealing themselves more with each listen, I can already tell this is going to be one of my favourites of 2019 by the end of the month. I love how Tinashe has patched two songs together on multiple tracks, she really is giving us so much.

This reminds me more of an elevated version of Tinashe's earlier mixtapes than her albums. I can't believe RCA had the audacity to stifle her when this was the brilliance she was capable of.

The album is doing well on Apple Music too; #13 in the US and #19 in the UK. She isn't even featured in the new releases section, so this is big. It's so nice seeing all the good will towards her after the industry put her through the ringer.

Tinashe deserves the world.
      late.

Comment

• Also, I don't know if you guys noticed, but on Spotify each song has their own visual - so I'm guessing she's already had a music video ready for each track?

Comment

• Did they lie?
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I love this! It's a cohesive body of work. There are so many potential singles here. Stormy Weather gives me Janet vibes but my favorite is So much Better.

Comment

• Best of SONGSFORYOU

#1 KNOW ME BETTER
              #2 DIE A LITTLE BIT
              #3 STORY OF US
              #4 SAVE ROOM FOR US
              #5 TOUCH & GO

Definitely my fabulous 5 off this record.
              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Tinashe did an interview with Billboard which gives some insight into how the record came about.

This was cute. I hope T has some Genius promo coming soon (plus a Breakfast Club interview would be a gift!)
                late.

Comment

• SLAY!!
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• So Much Better doesn’t do as much for me as other songs on the album. I‘d love an MV for Save Room For Us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loose View Post
                      So Much Better doesn’t do as much for me as other songs on the album. I‘d love an MV for Save Room For Us.
                      There's a video snippet on Spotify for each song so everything's definitely gonna have an MV.

Comment

• So like everything is growing on me MASSIVELY. Ugh her mind.
                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Bops on bops. Tunes on tunes...like wow bitch.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• The Ritz-Carlton part in Story of Us is epic.

Comment

• Hopscotch is a bop! The outro is everything.
                              LJC--->>

Comment

• Save Room for Us reminds me of another song, but I can't remember which one...
                                Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity View Post
                                  Save Room for Us reminds me of another song, but I can't remember which one...
                                  It’s gorgeous. Especially now around Christmas time.

Comment

• Save Room For Us is giving me early Drake vibes. This has grown on my tremendously! This is perfect for driving around late nights. Only song I’m not fond of is the last one.

Comment

• This is up there with the best albums of the year for me. What an absolutely cracking record.

Favourites:
                                      Story Of Us
                                      So Much Better
                                      Hopscotch
                                      Save Room For Us

and the singles.

Cash Ride was the last one for me to get into, but I absolutely love it now. She really delivered and I'm so happy she's getting the recognition she deserves at long last.
                                      thank u, next

Comment

• "And I brought some young bad bitches in here
                                        Ain't no room for no mad bitches in here
                                        Call me 'Nashe Houdini, doing tricks with a saw
                                        For my next act, watch me cut these bitches off"

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• ^ that verse....whew her mind.

Tinashe has over 4.1 million monthly Spotify listeners now. She’s up a million since before Die a Little Bit was released; the new material is definitely doing its job.
                                          late.

Comment

• She’s done a good job with this record. Replay value is high.

Comment

• Literally have played anything else since it dropped. Wow bitch.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• I’m in love can’t stop listening - such a vibe.

The second part of Know Better is gorgeous.
                                                LJC--->>

Comment

• I wish we knew what the MadeinTyo song sounded like. I felt like that would've been the vibey track I'm wanting.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Rapidly becoming one of my fav things released this year

Comment

Working...
                                                    X