No announcement yet.

Tinashe - Songs For You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^It grew on me too. So infectious, Didn’t really care for Pop-Nashe at first, but she indeed is that girl.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Final announcement.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• omg this is cool
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue February 4th, 2020, 20:13.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• ^^^ what is this?? It's blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                  ^^^ what is this?? It's blank.
                  Tour announcement.

Comment

• I'm so happy for her! Wish she could come to Chile

Comment

• Ahhh. I figured because because a few minutes I got the alert on Spotify. I’d love to go to her Detroit show.

Comment

• Going to the SD date! <3

Comment

• She has released a video for "Save Room For Us".

Comment

• Definitely was not expecting that kind of video for "Save Room For Us". Cute.

Comment

• Obsessed with Life’s Too Short recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                Definitely was not expecting that kind of video for "Save Room For Us". Cute.
                                I love it! It’s so Michael Jackson
                                YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• I might be the only one, but I actually prefer the first video she released for "Save room for us", the one filmed in Japan. It's more dynamic and fun to watch, this new one it's pretty boring to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                    I might be the only one, but I actually prefer the first video she released for "Save room for us", the one filmed in Japan. It's more dynamic and fun to watch, this new one it's pretty boring to me.
                                    I agree. It's cute but it wasn't needed. The Japan visual was good enough.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Comment

• Expected. But once this is over, I am going.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• She released a video for "Remember When“

Comment

• ^She sounds so good, ugh.

Comment

• Still a masterpiece.

Comment

• Still slaps, might be my favourite from her
                                                Fiat 500

Comment

• The album has surpassed 50 million streams on Spotify.

Comment

• I'm glad she got the recognition with this that she deserves. It's a great album I like the song with ZHU too!
                                                    thank u, next

Comment

• I wouldn't mind her next project going the way of that ZHU track with a sprinkle of Kaytranada.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncι | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It's a good remix, but the original is better - I think there's a video for it!?
                                                          thank u, next

Comment

Comment

• That remix is obnoxious. Stick to the original.
                                                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                              X