Hayley Kiyoko - I‘m Too Sensitive For This Shit EP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayley Kiyoko - I‘m Too Sensitive For This Shit EP

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue January 14, 2020, 15:24.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I love the title!

Comment

This is a bop and much better than "I Wish"!

Comment

Love "Demons" and the album cover, while "I Wish" was pretty solid, so I'm definitely looking forward to this

Comment

New song, out now.

It's good, the beat is very similar to "Demons", but it's not as good as that one.

Comment

L.O.V.E Me is good, but not as good as Demons for sure. I just really like her vibe - her songs all have a similar sound/atmosphere with one another but they don't sound boring to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

New song, out now.

It's good, the beat is very similar to "Demons", but it's not as good as that one.
                Damn I love this! She’s not coming to play with this album.

Comment

New song "runaway".

Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri December 13, 2019, 17:47.

Comment

The album is obviously not finished yet otherwise they wouldn’t release an EP every time she drops a song from the album. It’s quite annoying. As far as I know there’s no release date either.

Anyway three out of the four songs are bangers so I‘ll wait patiently.

Comment

Yeah, the realease strategy is weird for this BUT in today's music landscape I guess there are no rules.

Comment

New song "she" is out now.

Comment

does this have a release date?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                            does this have a release date?
                            ...apparently it’s out now. It’s only an EP, not her second studio album. And she did the same release strategy Miley planned to do: releasing a song right after finishing it.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...t-tour-896859/

I‘m so confused right now.

Comment

Wasn't she releasing a song every couple weeks? I thought she would......girl...never mind. I'm not trying to figure this out right now.

I really enjoyed demons though.

Comment

What a messy release strategy and how disappointing we only got a 5 track EP now. At least it's solid... but still disappointing

Comment

Working...
                                X