Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan - TBA

I hope she’s not serious with that cover
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Why can't Paris do it like her? She's been teasing her second album for years..

Comment

I‘ll believe it when I see it but I‘m excited
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I hope it is true!!!

Comment

I think it will probably be her new single. Album hardly that fast.

Comment

And "Xanax" is playing in the background

Comment

FINALLY

Comment

Comment

She says that her album is coming within the next few months, "Xanax" and "Refill" will be on there, it will have a collaboration with her sister and it will have 12+ songs.

Comment

Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                    X