Kesha - High Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kesha - High Road

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun October 20th, 2019, 18:24.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I'm so here for this! Very excited!

Comment

Omg Animal 2.0
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

OMG this is what we need right now. Another fun dance-pop record!

Surprised it's still coming this year though. But I guess we need something good to dance to during holiday season.

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

"I don't wanna go to heaven before raising hell." - such a good lyric!!!!
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Loving the album trailer. Some great snippets there

Comment

Uh this sounds like it's going to be amazing
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

According to Wikipedia, these are 6 of the songs that are included in the album :

*******s, Raising Hell, My balls are back, That, We're going out tonight, My own dance.

How accurate is it? And why is she naming a song *******s if it was already the opener of her last album ?

And, apparently Chris Brown & Dr Luke are writers on "We're going out tonight"... I

Comment

^ I'm surprised *******s is with * here

Anyways, no idea how accurate it is. Maybe these songs were all revealed somewhere.

If it's true, I'm definitely looking the most forward to "We’re Going Out Tonight" (co-written by Kesha, Benny Blanco, Chris Brown and Dr. Luke ) and "My Own Dance" (co-written by Kesha, Justin Tranter and Dan Reynolds).

Comment

The first single off the High Road album, Raising Hell, is out! Come join the song thread with your reaction/thoughts/opinions! -> Kesha - Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)

I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Fun video. However, the song would be generic af without it.
                        DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Album comes out on the 10th January 2020 (not December 2019)

Better decision IMO.
                          It looks like January is going to be busy with several new albums already being announced...

Comment

Why does that candle have to be the album cover? Ugh

Comment

"High Road" tracklist:

01.Tonight
                              02. My Own Dance
                              03. Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)
                              04. High Road
                              05. Shadow
                              06. Honey
                              07. Cowboy Blues
                              08. Resentment (feat. Sturgill Simpson & Brian Wilson)
                              09. Little Bit of Love
                              10. Birthday Suit
                              11. Kinky (feat. Ke$ha)
                              12. Potato Song (Cuz I Want To)
                              13. BFF (feat. Wrabel)
                              14. Father Daughter Dance
                              15. Chasing Thunder

Comment

The album cover is ugly as f, her worst by a mile.
                                The tracklist looks decent, but feat Ke$ha? Pulling a Mary J Blige/Ciara etc.?

I must say I am not the biggest fan of her continue with het current country-ish/folkish meets pop sound.
                                It worked on Rainbow and I love the record as a whole but idk

Comment

Comment

"And also I do think there‘s a beauty to the escapism that is pop music."

Quote of the day. I loved the entire interview.
                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 25th, 2019, 14:14.

Comment

Yeah, the album cover is not good at all. But to be fair, album covers were never her strength and maybe she'll change it...

Comment

Comment

The cover is GREAT

My fav lead singles:
                                          1. Praying
                                          2. Tik Tok
                                          3. We Are Who We Are
                                          4. Die Young
                                          5. Raising Hell
                                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Ok, Tonight sounds like it is gonna be seriously good from that 1 minute snippet!

I also love the album cover [MENTION=24366]croatiaxtina[/MENTION] it's creative.

Comment

I hate the album cover. It's just bad
                                              Love you like a love song!

Comment

yeah for me a melting candle isn't that creative
                                                I was over Raising Hell in a few days, so I am curious whether this will be the first Kesha album I will be not into at all

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't notice that she removed the $ from her name?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X