Kesha - High Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
    Am I the only one who didn't notice that she removed the $ from her name?
    Probably since you're a couple of years late. She did that with the Rainbow era already.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
      Probably since you're a couple of years late. She did that with the Rainbow era already.
      lol I figured it was during Rainbow. lol

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This slaps!
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This era seems to be a complete mess musically. What a tragedy.

Comment

I don't know if I like this or not.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

The only High Road I will ever acknowledge
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                  Tragedy indeed. It just seems like a bunch of music thrown to he public to consume. Whatever stick.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                    Tragedy indeed. It just seems like a bunch of music thrown to he public to consume. Whatever stick.

Comment

"Resentment" comes out tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Comment

^Probably because Selena announced her album on the 10th and they want to make sure Kesha goes #1. 17th has Halsey, 24th has Migos. 31st seems like the most clear one for now.

Comment

^Probably because Selena announced her album on the 10th and they want to make sure Kesha goes #1. 17th has Halsey, 24th has Migos. 31st seems like the most clear one for now.
                              Maybe 31st will have Rihanna rotfl.
                              "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

Resentment is cute, but underwhelming. I haven't been too impressed this era so far, I wonder if this will be the first album by her, I won't buy

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                  Resentment is cute, but underwhelming. I haven't been too impressed this era so far, I wonder if this will be the first album by her, I won't buy
                                  You bought 5 Camila albums so...

Comment

Wow that budget for the video must've been huge. I quite like the song
                                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

You bought 5 Camila albums so...
                                      Unless Kesha also gives discounts and then discounts the discounts, I will just wait before I buy Kesha's

Comment

The new song is the first Ke$ha song since like 2012 that I really adore. Is it written by Wrabel? He's amazing, saw him three times this summer.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                                        http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Comment

^K girl but I need European dates.

Comment

Is this still coming this Friday?? Things went kinda silent. I forgot about this until I saw someone bump the resentment thread.
                                              Last edited by dylonj; Wed January 8th, 2020, 15:38.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                Is this still coming this Friday?? Things went kinda silent. I forgot about this until I saw someone bump the resentment thread.
                                                No, it got pushed back to 31st January (see a few posts above)

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  No, it got pushed back to 31st January (see a few posts above)
                                                  i really doubt she will go #1 anyway tbh, if this goes past 50k I'd be really surprised
                                                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                                    i really doubt she will go #1 anyway tbh, if this goes past 50k I'd be really surprised
                                                    She announced the US tour yesterday and they're doing CD album bundles. That might give her some nice extra sales. But as always bundles can be unpredictable a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X