No announcement yet.

Kesha - High Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening now. I hated Rainbow but im really liking what I have heard so far. I think I just like Kesha doing fun pop melodies and less whatever Rainbow was. Tonight and High Road are keepers for me so far.

Comment

She’s releasing a music video for the title track tomorrow.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

The most horrible song on the album. What is she thinking

Comment

Honestly I kind of get why she's releasing Tonight as a single, even though I don't like it that much. But her lyrics on this album are very very specific in most of the songs and obviously coming from very specific experiences. Like BFF - you'd think it could be a songs for BFF's, but then you take a look at the lyrics and see that it's about how she met Wrabel, the night before Grammy's when he sent her a bag of candy d*cks, so how are people supposed to relate to something specific like that? Or Cowboy Blues that's about a very specific encounter with a guy in Nashville. Father Daughter Dance is a nice song and it's more universal, but highly a topic for a single release, just like some other songs that could work as more universal message ones (Honey, Kinky).

So honestly it's very hard to pick singles for this album. Raising Hell and Resentment were right choices. I'm really sad Resentment didn't make an impact. Beautiful song. Maybe if it was the first single it would fare better. It would definitely get more attention than Raising Hell, which nobody payed any attention to and possibly killed off era before it began.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm not impressed by the album. The 2 songs I love the most and think could've worked as singles are Kinky and Little bit of Love but unfortunately they've released the wrong singles so far.

Comment

Shadow is the best song lol

Comment

Kinky would be a great single.
                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Debuted at #63 in UK. Wow, that's really a bad result.

Comment

• Listening to this, such a nice pop record.
                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• HIGH ROAD SURVIVOR HAS STARTED!

JOIN HERE-> CLICK TO JOIN
                          I have received many gifts from God,
                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• She performed "Little Bit of Love" on Ellen.

Comment

Working...
                            X