Louis Tomlinson - Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Tomlinson - Walls

Louis Tomlinson will finally release his debut solo album, Walls, next year. Ahead of the full-length LP, he’ll drop the new song “We Made It” on Thursday.
    Walls will be released on January 31st and is already available for preorder. The 12-song album will feature the two singles he dropped this year: “Two of Us” and “Kill My Mind.”
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

What on earth? Why are the 1D members all showing up at once? Even Zayn is out there on Trampoline.

Comment

It's a No so far

Comment

The Cover is dope though
        Forever Young

Comment

New song:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This pop/rock thing he is doing isn't working for me

Comment

Originally posted by IVyonc้ View Post
              This pop/rock thing he is doing isn't working for me
              Like at all
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

I think the cover is as basic as his music, so it really fits.

Still looking forward to this though. He used to be my favorite 1D member when they started as a band, so I'm still interested in hearing a full record by him.

Comment

Nobody will buy this. The boys are finished pretty much.
                  1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
                    Nobody will buy this. The boys are finished pretty much.
                    Nial and Harry are still doing ok
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Comment

His music just isn't very exciting. Harry is the only one who is releasing anything interesting. Niall's new single is pretty good too.

Liam is just basic, and Zayn has just been forgotten completely.
                        thank u, next

Comment

Comment

Obviously Harry is the superstar in their group, followed by Niall, who has been releasing great songs as well.

The problem with Liam and ZAYN is that they lack the urban package needed to pull off these R&B/pop songs despite having the voice, which is why their R&B attempts have not been as well-received.

At least, Louis is doing his thing despite being the less popular guy in the group.

Comment

Comment

I wonder if he will do worse or better than Liam.

Comment

I think he will fair slightly better but not great. Louis doesn't mean to do it he is just seemingly doing it because why not? I dont think he is too bothered about how the album goes. I am more shocked hes doing a world tour
                                  Uk the only way

Comment

Tracklist:

Comment

I hope he cracks the Top 100 with the album at least. His singles have been so low key.

Comment

Comment

Wow I did not expect this to be my favorite out of all the new releases today but it is. It’s a nice, short album. Love the songwriting in basically every song.

My favorites are Kill My Mind, Two of Us (still one of the saddest songs ever), Always You, Fearless and Defenceless.

Comment

It's a nice album, the title track has been my personal standout on the first spin (didn't heard it previously).

It's a shame this seems to get bad critics (54 at Metacritic based on 4 reviews so far). It feels real and this is probably really the thing he wants to do, unlike Liam for example. But I also get that it's nothing innovative and a big hit is really missing her. I still hope it doesn't flop as much as "LP1" did.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                              It's a nice album, the title track has been my personal standout on the first spin (didn't heard it previously).

It's a shame this seems to get bad critics (54 at Metacritic based on 4 reviews so far). It feels real and this is probably really the thing he wants to do, unlike Liam for example. But I also get that it's nothing innovative and a big hit is really missing her. I still hope it doesn't flop as much as "LP1" did.
                                              Agree with all of this.

Comment

Comment

Quite pleasant album. The title track without any doubt is standout song on the album

Comment

Working...
                                                  X