Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Styles - Fine Line

Not too crazy about that cover but I can’t wait
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I hope the vinyl comes in either Baby Blue or fuchsia

Comment

Interesting cover for sure. I'm just surprised he's still releasing this year when the singles isn't performing that well so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
        Interesting cover for sure. I'm just surprised he's still releasing this year when the singles isn't performing that well so far.
        Well he has his own imprint, and he probably would make more money of touring than he does with the music itself, so wouldn't be suprised if he is gonna tour and do festivals and announce them around the album release. The song does decent enough and with a bit of promo and a few more videos the album itself might do moderately sales/SPS wise in the end.

Comment

The cover looks great!

Comment

Love that cover
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Really? That must be one of the worst covers in recent time IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                Really? That must be one of the worst covers in recent time IMO.
                Some have yet to acquire a thing called taste.

Comment

I don't care about the cover, as long as the album is good.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The cover is strange for sure, he’s a beautiful lad but he looks kinda ugly here.
                    1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Does it remind anyone else of Lemony Snickets A Series’s Of Unfortunate Events?
                      "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I think the cover is great, so retro, love that. Hope the music is like that too.
                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I LOVE that cover.

Comment

Cover is okay, I'd have much preferred a still from the Lights Up video though

Hope the album is good!
                              thank u, next

Comment

Strange cover.

Comment

Comment

It's a great cover for LP and reminds me Bowie and Pink Floyd.
                                    Also I will support him at the final concert in Moscow.

Comment

Track called Watermelon Sugar revealed on Apple Music, probs the next buzz track.
                                      thank u, next

Comment

If the rest of the songs are going to be as good as the first two...whew chile
                                        Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun November 17th, 2019, 05:53.

Comment

Yes, it will be a good album then
                                          I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Tracklist:

Comment

Wait, I only noticed now he‘s releasing on Taylor‘s 30th birthday. Probably a coincidence...

Comment

Love Watermelon Sugar!
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                  X