No announcement yet.

Harry Styles - Fine Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow I'm kinda disappointed, the first three songs gave me a wrong impression.
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

But now we can all agree that "Watermelon Sugar" and "Falling" have to become singles, right?
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Treat People With Kindness is fun, it’s like some sort of pro-freedom 80s song

Comment

and I get the feeling you’ll never need me again :(
          Fiat 500

Comment

the album is soooo good. omg.
            My Chart

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Such a great album! Much better than his (pretty good) debut. I like all the songs.
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu December 19th, 2019, 16:55.

Comment

Artists promoting their music is my fetish

Comment

I adore this album now.

Fine Line is my highlight atm. Cherry, She, Falling; even Canyon Moon which is jarring has grown on me!

Could be my 2nd fav album of the year.... (after NFR obv)
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

King of promo

Comment

I think what is clear from Harry with this album, unlike for example Payne who thinks he's some sort of rapper, is that he has real great taste in music and made an album that feels authentic. Yes you can say there is influences from other artists here, but it doesn't feel copycat.
                            1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

You know an album is solid when you're surprised it's already played to the end.

Falling, Golden and She are the highlights for me. Especially the musical outro. Fine Line, Cherry and Canyon Moon are here nor there but not must skip.
                              Uk the only way

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                Artists promoting their music is my fetish
                                Same, poor us stanning the ones who forgot how to do it
                                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                  Same, poor us stanning the ones who forgot how to do it

This album really does get better with each listen. He did what had to be done.

Comment

Comment

I love Treat People With Kindness and Canyon Moon, and don't mind Sunflower.

Can't really stand any of the other songs on the album.

Comment

I was really surprised I enjoyed this as much as I did. Really great effort here!

Comment

Thank goodness he declined the rubbish remake of The Little Mermaid! Look at him now!

Comment

I finally got round to listening to it all in full, and what a strong album it is, it flows perfectly, great as a full piece of work, the album is really timeless too. He hit gold with this album.

Comment

It’s the first #1 album of the 2020‘s.

Comment

He's channelling the Beatles on TEOWK.

Comment

Can't believe how much I still dig this. It's by far the best album from the One Direction 'universe' (solo albums AND band albums). Even though it's been over two months since we got "Adore You" and "Watermelon Sugar" as singles, I'm still not sick of them and still really, really enjoy them. Same with "Lights Up", which has been a grower for me once the album came out. There's also no weak song on the album overall.

A shame he won't visit Switzerland on this tour. I never imagined to enjoy this album even half as much as I do, but glad it turned out this way!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                    Can't believe how much I still dig this. It's by far the best album from the One Direction 'universe' (solo albums AND band albums). Even though it's been over two months since we got "Adore You" and "Watermelon Sugar" as singles, I'm still not sick of them and still really, really enjoy them. Same with "Lights Up", which has been a grower for me once the album came out. There's also no weak song on the album overall.

A shame he won't visit Switzerland on this tour. I never imagined to enjoy this album even half as much as I do, but glad it turned out this way!
                                                    +1 I love this record. Watermelon Sugar is one of my favorite singles from 2019
                                                    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Working...
                                                    X