No announcement yet.

Harry Styles - Fine Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what is clear from Harry with this album, unlike for example Payne who thinks he's some sort of rapper, is that he has real great taste in music and made an album that feels authentic. Yes you can say there is influences from other artists here, but it doesn't feel copycat.
    1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

You know an album is solid when you're surprised it's already played to the end.

Falling, Golden and She are the highlights for me. Especially the musical outro. Fine Line, Cherry and Canyon Moon are here nor there but not must skip.
      Uk the only way

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Artists promoting their music is my fetish
        Same, poor us stanning the ones who forgot how to do it
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
          Same, poor us stanning the ones who forgot how to do it

This album really does get better with each listen. He did what had to be done.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I love Treat People With Kindness and Canyon Moon, and don't mind Sunflower.

Can't really stand any of the other songs on the album.

Comment

I was really surprised I enjoyed this as much as I did. Really great effort here!

Comment

Thank goodness he declined the rubbish remake of The Little Mermaid! Look at him now!

Comment

I finally got round to listening to it all in full, and what a strong album it is, it flows perfectly, great as a full piece of work, the album is really timeless too. He hit gold with this album.

Comment

It’s the first #1 album of the 2020‘s.

Comment

He's channelling the Beatles on TEOWK.

Comment

Can't believe how much I still dig this. It's by far the best album from the One Direction 'universe' (solo albums AND band albums). Even though it's been over two months since we got "Adore You" and "Watermelon Sugar" as singles, I'm still not sick of them and still really, really enjoy them. Same with "Lights Up", which has been a grower for me once the album came out. There's also no weak song on the album overall.

A shame he won't visit Switzerland on this tour. I never imagined to enjoy this album even half as much as I do, but glad it turned out this way!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            Can't believe how much I still dig this. It's by far the best album from the One Direction 'universe' (solo albums AND band albums). Even though it's been over two months since we got "Adore You" and "Watermelon Sugar" as singles, I'm still not sick of them and still really, really enjoy them. Same with "Lights Up", which has been a grower for me once the album came out. There's also no weak song on the album overall.

A shame he won't visit Switzerland on this tour. I never imagined to enjoy this album even half as much as I do, but glad it turned out this way!
                            +1 I love this record. Watermelon Sugar is one of my favorite singles from 2019
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

He performed "Falling" at the Brit Awards.

Comment

Wow I might have to stan this era
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

"Falling" would make a great single to be honest.

Glad he's so successful with his solo work, he truly deserves it.

Comment

Certified platinum in the US!

Comment

Comment

Comment

FINE LINE Survivor has started!

Click here to join Round 1!
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Can it just be agreed that this is the greatest album in recent memory I mean it’s an absolute 10, no filler.

Comment

Really great album. Golden has grown to be my favorite, but the first 6 songs on this album are just an insane combo.
                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I do think there are a lot of fillers (ballads) on the album.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The music video for "Watermelon Sugar" is out now.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X