No announcement yet.

Harry Styles - Fine Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Falling" would make a great single to be honest.

Glad he's so successful with his solo work, he truly deserves it.

Comment

Certified platinum in the US!

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

FINE LINE Survivor has started!

Click here to join Round 1!
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Can it just be agreed that this is the greatest album in recent memory I mean it’s an absolute 10, no filler.
              1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Really great album. Golden has grown to be my favorite, but the first 6 songs on this album are just an insane combo.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I do think there are a lot of fillers (ballads) on the album.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

The music video for "Watermelon Sugar" is out now.

Comment

How has this thread only got 3 pages? This has to be one of the best albums of 2019! I still play it regularly - I really hope they keep pushing it beyond Watermelon Sugar, as I think both Golden and Treat People With Kindness deserve to be singles too.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Yeah easily. I love this album. He really recorded something that feels timeless. Like I can see myself spinning this in 10 years still
                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

the title track is best thing on this record
                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                            the title track is best thing on this record

It's pretty epic, but I think Falling is the standout.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              Yeah easily. I love this album. He really recorded something that feels timeless. Like I can see myself spinning this in 10 years still
                              I agree. I'm so intrigued how he will evolve from here.
                              Who would've thought this would come out of a boyband like One Direction.

I wanted to order this on Coke Green Vinyl but it's sold out in his EU store. It is still available in his US store though, but the shipping costs are always so expensive + possible customs costs.
                              Hopefully it'll get back in stock.
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh View Post

I agree. I'm so intrigued how he will evolve from here.
                                Who would've thought this would come out of a boyband like One Direction.

I wanted to order this on Coke Green Vinyl but it's sold out in his EU store. It is still available in his US store though, but the shipping costs are always so expensive + possible customs costs.
                                Hopefully it'll get back in stock.
                                To be honest I think the second album is basically a better version of his first album, so I don't think trying to do the same for a third time would work. I can see him exploring the whole Lights Up sound more (I many thought was going to be indicative of this album). But the strength of his work so far is that it is rooted in a modernised 60s/70s sensibility which make it sound timeless - and I'd hate him to lose that.

#FreeBritney

Comment

This album is very hit or miss for me. There are some tracks i really love and some ballads bore me. Still, i love Harry and am glad he is slaying.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I agree this is an amazing timeless album. "Watermelon Sugar" and "Lights Up" are two of the best songs in recent memory.

Also the single choices for this album have been perfect so far. I can’t remember the last time I was this satisfied with single choices.

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      I agree this is an amazing timeless album. "Watermelon Sugar" and "Lights Up" are two of the best songs in recent memory.

Also the single choices for this album have been perfect so far. I can’t remember the last time I was this satisfied with single choices.
                                      He just needs to announce Golden as an end of summer to round the era off really.

#FreeBritney

Comment

I cant believe how low sales are after 40 weeks in the top 10. The singles are smashing it though. Album sales really have depleted in recent years.
                                        Uk the only way

Comment

I wonder if he'll release another single after the success of 'Watermelon Sugar'. I don't know what song I would pick though.
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz View Post
                                            I cant believe how low sales are after 40 weeks in the top 10. The singles are smashing it though. Album sales really have depleted in recent years.
                                            Album sales are down altogether, but this album stayed in the top 10 all this time because of lack of competition. It's easily the best album for some years for me. I'd love another single, I think "Golden" and "Treat People With Kindness" are the strongest of what's left, both have a real classic sound that will appeal to young and old.
                                            1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

They would be my single choices too. TPWK would probably do well as imagine it will get used in a bunch of online videos relating to thr world as it is today but there's just something about Golden.
                                              Uk the only way

Comment

Looks like Golden will be the next single as it started to get spins from US radios.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

To be honest I was sort of hoping for a re-release to coincide with his tour restarting, helping to keep the album alive. Golden is a great song and deserving as a single with video treatment, but it’s almost a year since the first single dropped.

#FreeBritney

Comment

Harry Styles achieved pop greatness with One Direction, but he got even deeper on his own. On Fine Line, he stakes his claim as one of his generation’s most savagely imaginative musical minds. Styles breathes in the 1970s California sunshine of his heroes — Joni Mitchell, David Bowie, Stevie Nicks — with soulful breakup songs. As he explained, “It’s all about having sex and feeling sad.” Yet the music is drenched in starman joy: the ‘shroomadelic guitar trip “She,” the dulcimer-crazed “Canyon Moon,” the Number One juicy-fruit beach orgy “Watermelon Sugar.
                                                    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ine-3-1062742/
                                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue September 22, 2020, 16:37.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X