Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Shop Boys - Hotspot

Pet Shop Boys Preview New Album ‘Hotspot’ With ‘Burning the Heather’

Pet Shop Boys will release their 14th album, Hotspot, on January 24th, 2020. The album, produced by Stuart Price, features 10 new songs written by band members Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe. The band has released a radio edit of one of the new tracks, “Burning the Heather” which features Bernard Butler on guitar.

Hotspot follows Pet Shop Boys’ 2016 album Super, which featured single “The Pop Kids” and appeared on Rolling Stone‘s 20 Best Pop Albums of 2016 list. The new album is available for preorder now.

The band have also announced a tour of the U.K. and Europe for May and June 2020. The tour, dubbed Dreamworld: The Greatest Hits Live, kicks off May 1st at Berlin’s Mercedes Benz Arena and includes stops in London, Glasgow and Stockholm. More worldwide dates will be announced soon. The tour’s ticket presale begins November 20th for most dates, with a few shows already on sale.

Hotspot Tracklisting
    1. Will-o-the-wisp
    2. You are the one
    3. Happy people
    4. Dreamland (featuring Years & Years)
    5. Hoping for a miracle
    6. I don’t wanna
    7. Monkey business
    8. Only the dark
    9. Burning the heather
    10. Wedding in Berlin
    >>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Very nice as usual, strange that they decided for a downtempo song for a first single, or is this a "buzz" single?

I'm very interested in that tour as well! bring back then hits!

Comment

Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post
      Very nice as usual, strange that they decided for a downtempo song for a first single, or is this a "buzz" single?

I'm very interested in that tour as well! bring back then hits!
      Dreamland is the first single, which has the typical uptempo Pet Shop Boys sound IMO.
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Pet Shop Boys announce 2CD special edition of Hotspot and signed prints

The Pet Shop Boys have ramped up the marketing for their forthcoming album Hotspot by announcing a ‘special edition’ two-CD version (and cassette) on their website and incentivising fans with the promise of a ‘hand signed print’ with any format ordered via their shop before Christmas.

The two-CD special edition offers a bonus disc of instrumentals of every track on the album (something they did previously with 2012’s Elysium) and the cassette edition – while largely pointless – at least looks pretty cool.

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Comment

This is a true to return to form for PSB. It’s like nursery rhymes for adults- poignant, stoic and relatable.
          10/10

Comment

Has it leaked?

Comment

Originally posted by Sayhey View Post
              Has it leaked?
              I think the Burning the Heather maxi has

Comment

Hmm okay, it’s just I am seeing a lot of “reviews” and feedback for the album as a whole online.

Comment

I think this is a great album.

My favorite would be the album opener.

The physical edition looks fine!

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                  http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

The Years & Years feature it's soooooo good!

Comment

Working...
                    X