Alicia Keys - ALICIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alicia Keys - ALICIA

The album title was confirmed in her interview with Billboard.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...interview-2019
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun January 26th, 2020, 02:50.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

The Element Of Freedom was her last body of work that was overall very strong.

After that her albums were kind of a mixed bag. I am hoping for a grand comeback.
    YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

If the rest of the album sounds like "Time Machine" my wig is going to explode.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        If the rest of the album sounds like "Time Machine" my wig is going to explode.
        I’d totally welcome that direction.

She’s done quite a few piano ballads so far.

Comment

That ratchet ass title.
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

she really stood the test of time. I adore her.
            My Chart

Comment

The title is a mess, but I look forward to the album
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I used to love The Diary Of Alicia Keys, As I Am was great and The Element Of Freedom.
                After that, I can't even remember anything, just Girl On Fire song and amazing In Common.
                The rest was boring AF
                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Fallin’ is still the second best R&B song of all time and she was pretty consistent for awhile, but I haven’t been invested in Screechlicia since 2010.

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

"Time Machine" is a fantastic single. Her best in years, so I'm definitely hoping for a similar direction for the whole album.

Comment

Judging from the album title, this will be another 'HERE' kind of mess record.

But she delivered one of the best tunes (on the European deluxe edition): 'Hallelujah'.
                      So there is hope.

Comment

That title... my god

Comment

I would like her to release something in the urban contemporary direction, like Beyoncé's 'Beyoncé' or Janelle Monae's 'Electric Lady'. I think she's capable of pulling that off, she only needs to accept to take a risk.
                          When the bones are good, the rest don't matter
                          Yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
                          (Maren Morris)

Comment

Have you heard her current single? It kinda is something new for her

Comment

@Tansike: Thanks for your hint! I gave the song a try and it's definitely something I'd have yet to hear from her. It sounds very current, like something HER or SZA would release. Not necessarily the type of music I listen to, but maybe she could extend her target audience with this...
                              When the bones are good, the rest don't matter
                              Yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
                              (Maren Morris)

Comment

Excited!!

Comment

Songs, and Diary are absolutely perfect. Girl On Fire is a good album, and HERE was alright too. As I Am and Freedom were only okay - quite a bit of dreary filler on both.

I hope she can return to the really high standard of her first two albums.
                                  thank u, next

Comment

I have very low expectations tbh. But I’m looking forward to hearing it

Comment

I love both Show Me Love and Time Machine and i hope the album will have more TM like songs.
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Really looking forward to this!
                                        Too Much Music
                                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                                        Scotland Social League

Comment

Originally posted by Loose View Post
                                          The Element Of Freedom was her last body of work that was overall very strong.

After that her albums were kind of a mixed bag. I am hoping for a grand comeback.
                                          Agreed and agreed!

I've actually like what she's put out so far so we shall see.
                                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

A new song called "Underdog" comes out tomorrow.

Comment

More motivational BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                More motivational BS.
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Title gives me MDNA vibes
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

"Underdog" is the latest single off ALICIA, following "Time Machine" and "Show Me Love" featuring Miguel. Keys has yet to announce the project's official release date, but it is slated to drop this spring. Of the track's relationship to the album, she told us, "I’m at a place in my life where I’m loving and accepting all the different facets of who I am. In the past I’ve only known certain sides of myself but now I realize that I’m ready to be more in touch with all the sides within. With my album ALICIA, I’m unfiltered. I’m sharing all of who I am and how I feel. I never could’ve titled an album Alicia before. I’m closer to myself then I’ve ever been."
                                                      https://www.complex.com/music/2020/0...underdog-video

Comment

Show Me Love was smooth and good, Time Machine was another step in the right direction. Underdog is ok but a step backwards.

Anyway, I am feeling this project more than the previous and that's great! TBH Alicia is always a good place to go.
                                                        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                                                        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                          Love this
                                                          Too Much Music
                                                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                          Scotland Social League

Comment

Underdog is great! I like it a lot better than Time Machine.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X