No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys - ALICIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Track 14 "Perfect Way To Die" is out now.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

i like it but she needs to drop that album already!

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
        Quoted for truth. She is waiting for momentum to release it. She didn't realize that there won't be more momentum than that tiny time frame when Underdog was high on ITunes...just get it over with, maybe this will chart higher than she expects it to...

Comment

Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
          I agree.
          I hope the album does well once it is out too.
          Too Much Music
          Too Much Music @Facebook
          Too Much Music @Twitter
          Scotland Social League

Comment

I was really excited when "Underdog" came out, since I liked "Show Me Love" and "Time Machine", but the last two songs are boring imo.

Comment

DROP IT ALREADY GIRL DAMN.

Comment

Do we have a date already?

Comment

What is happening with this album?

Comment

Another delay that destroyed some of the chances the album had, in this case with "Underdog" that performed well in some markets but she couldn't really promote due to Corona and now she had to push back the album as well. A shame, I was really looking forward to this and her new tour.

Comment

Yeah since they pushed the tour to 2021 I doubt this will come this year
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Nobody will care by the time she'll release this.
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Wikipedia cites a quote that working on the album has been 'the best therapy [she] ever had'. Considering the huge personal meaning to her, she's probably unsatisfied with the output she's come up with thus far, which could explain the messy handling of the era. It's understandable that problems may occur during the recording and producing sessions, but it would've been much better to announce the era once everything's settled instead of doing so in the middle of the process, spoiling for months and then say 'No, not done yet!'.
                          Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                          and everything you stand for?
                          Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                          just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

"So Done" featuring Khalid is out now.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Uff this is going to be a boring record.
                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

LOVE IT omg. The best thing she’s dropped this album,

Comment

Hhmmm I feel like ive heard that song a hundred times before. I liked Underdog a lot though.

Comment

This is nice! Haven't liked much from this apart from Time Machine, their voices sound great together. To me Alicia Keys always sounds like she's singing an octave too high for her voice, but Khalid compliments her really well.

Comment

"Love Looks Better" is out now:

Comment

She should either release or scrap this album now. She has become a big effing mess.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Good Lawd, how many singles does this album have now?

And it's coming Dec 31st nonetheless....

Comment

I think it's dropping next friday, it's listed on German websites for 9/18. https://www.amazon.de/ALICIA-Alicia-...9871513&sr=8-3

Comment

I had legit forgotten about this already. Should've released this around the time "Underdogs" was climbing on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                She should either release or scrap this album now. She has become a big effing mess.
                                                Agreed. Just like many artists at the moment, Alicia Keys lacks the vision where this era is supposed to go forward to.
                                                Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                and everything you stand for?
                                                Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

I think this is shaping up to be her worst, most lifeless LP to date.

Shockingly I only liked ‚Underdog‘ and ‚Show Me Love‘.

The rest is b-side material.
                                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• Still looking forward to this but I think it would have done better if it was relesed in May.
                                                    Too Much Music
                                                    Too Much Music @Facebook
                                                    Too Much Music @Twitter
                                                    Scotland Social League

Comment

Working...
                                                    X