No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys - ALICIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I probably need to give it another listen, but I thought this was a solid album on the first two spins.
    UKMIX Favourite Artists of the Last 20 Years: [Ballot box open]
    "Your Billboard Top Ten" Game: All-Time Top Scorers Countdown: [#9 revealed!]

Your heart is coloured with the love wrapped in the brilliant blue sky above, the breadth of the jewelled oceans, and the pure heat of the golden sun. And your heart is home to the cosmic creation that is you.

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhh, it’s crazy how quick I forgot about this album. I actually enjoyed it very much when it was first released and kept playing it for a few days. However, idk what happened, I completely forgot it existed.

Comment

• Her best album in years.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I need to get the vinyl once it's released in the UK. Love this album.
          Too Much Music
          Too Much Music @Facebook
          Too Much Music @Twitter
          Scotland Social League

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
            Her best album in years.

Comment

• I totally agree. I've been listening to this album quite a lot lately and it contains some amazing tracks.
              My favorite tracks are Love Looks Better, Gramercy Park, You Save Me, MeX7, Authors Of Forever, Underdog.

I received my white vinyl album of ALICIA yesterday and it looks so pretty.

Comment

• I miss the quality of her first four albums. Those were the days.
                My last.fm

Comment

• She needs to release a music video for '3 Hour Drive'. It's the best track on the album.
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                    She needs to release a music video for '3 Hour Drive'. It's the best track on the album.
                    And sadly the only good one.
                    My last.fm

Comment

• I enjoyed this album (although I may have forgotten about it recently)

Jill Scott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Almost too differently good to be an Alicia song.

Comment

• Originally posted by oasisbobo View Post
                        Love Looks Better is stuck in my head today!
                        Late to the party but really love this one, if it’d been released in her hey day I think she’d have had a big radio hit with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Late to the party but really love this one, if it’d been released in her hey day I think she’d have had a big radio hit with it.
                          I agree.
                          It's a shame she doesn't have the same success she once had but great to see she still produces some fantastic music.
                          Too Much Music
                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                          Scotland Social League

Comment

• definitely a stronger album for her after the last two imo. I'll jump in on the Love Looks Better praise. I'll keep revisiting that track as it's stuck in my head every other day
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                              definitely a stronger album for her after the last two imo. I'll jump in on the Love Looks Better praise. I'll keep revisiting that track as it's stuck in my head every other day
                              I don't like that track at all. Alicia keeps recycling that same lyrical content about the world just needs love or how she wants to save the word with love and I just find it kinda corny lol. I do like this album though cos apart from two or three tracks GOF was a miss for me and the last album was unlistenable. This one is far better.

Comment

• 'Love Looks Better' sounds to me like something I've heard many times before, though I can't figure out what it reminds me of.
                                Pro: freedom of speech
                                Contra: cancel culture

Comment

Working...
                                X