Gabrielle Aplin - Dear Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabrielle Aplin - Dear Happy

“Dear Happy” is the title of the upcoming third studio album by British singer-songwriter Gabrielle Aplin. It will be released on January 17, 2020.

Tracklist:

1. Until the Sun Comes Up
    2. Invisible
    3. Just One of Those Days
    4. Kintsugi
    5. Strange
    6. My Mistake
    7. Like You Say You Do
    8. Losing Me (with JP Cooper)
    9. So Far So Good
    10. Nothing Really Matters
    11. Magic
    12. Love Back
    13. Miss You
    14. Dear Happy

I haven’t really listened to her in a while but am really looking forward to this album, it’s been a long time coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
      I haven’t really listened to her in a while but am really looking forward to this album, it’s been a long time coming!
      She has also released a really solid EP two years ago, you should check it out if you haven’t already (it’s called “Avalon”). And quite a few songs from this upcoming album have already been released and they’re really good imo. So far, my favourite ones are “Kintsugi” and “Like You Say You Do”.

This could actually become my favourite album from her, can’t wait to listen to it!

Comment

She deserves more attention. I’m intentionally waiting for the album to listen to the whole project.

Comment

So the album’s been out since midnight and I’m really enjoying it so far. From the songs that weren’t released beforehand, “Strange“ is my favourite at the moment.

Comment

I need to make time to give it a run through.

Comment

Just checked it out and it‘s solid. The first time I heard an album from her but definitely not the last!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                Just checked it out and it‘s solid. The first time I heard an album from her but definitely not the last!
                If you enjoy this album, you’ll probably also like her second one as it’s quite similar musically. Her debut album is nice too but back then she wasn’t really Pop (like she’s been in the last few years), but rather folk. And her debut album is much less uptempo and quite ballad-heavy. So I’d recommend checking out her sophomore album next.

Comment

The new album is great! she deserves more, it's definitely gonna be played a lot.

Comment

Ugh I'm half way through and this is good! A friend showed me her Xmas song last December and Invisible was in Popjustice's playlist so I checked it out and liked it, but only today did I have the time to check the album out.

I don't know any of her previous stuff though!
                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

I’m glad there are at least a few people here who also enjoy this It’s pretty much a flawless album for me, I’m already sure that this will be one of my favourite albums of 2020.

Comment

She’s very underrated.

Comment

Working...
                        X