Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana Del Rey - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass (Spoken Word)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana Del Rey - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass (Spoken Word)

"Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass" is the rumored title of Lana Del Rey's upcoming Spoken Word Album. According to a video upload on instagram, the album is already coming out on the 4th January 2020.

Hmmmm, that was/is the title of the book of poems she was writing since 2018, but I haven't seen the spoken word album being connected to the book so far anywhere.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Pushed back for another month.

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
        Pushed back for another month.
        Oh, another NFR-like release mess.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
          Oh, another NFR-like release mess.
          Can't say I'm surprised lol.

Comment

Comment

So there is some background music. This could be nice for a meditative moment.
              She didn't include a release date though? Will she just drop it today?

Comment

Nah, she just posted this on Insta. No release date, no additional info.

Comment

Nah, she just posted this on Insta. No release date, no additional info.
                  She remains trolling.

Comment

She keeps trolling by just posting the cover picture on her Instagram again. The one she posted before she deleted.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Would be great if there was a big bundle including the new album.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

So this is REALLY coming tomorrow?

Comment

It should. She's good when she announces the date. It's when she says a month that you never know if she will postpone it to another year

Comment

It's out. I'm gonna listen tonight.

Comment

Not out on Deezer yet. Would've been great to listen to it this morning at the beach. Tomorrow hopefully!

Comment

Not out on Deezer yet. Would've been great to listen to it this morning at the beach. Tomorrow hopefully!
                                    It won't be uploaded on music streaming services. They are treating it as an audio book and it's only available on Audible, Ibooks and such.
                                    I bought it on google play and I can only play it through my audiobook app.

Comment

It won't be uploaded on music streaming services. They are treating it as an audio book and it's only available on Audible, Ibooks and such.
                                      I bought it on google play and I can only play it through my audiobook app.
                                      Ugh. Chile...

Comment

Ugh. Chile...
                                        I know. It's pretentious cause it's only 39 minutes long and each track has the runtime of a song.

Comment

It's supposedly very good though.

Comment

It's supposedly very good though.
                                            It's Lana. She's always good.

Comment

It's Lana. She's always good.
                                              Ofcourse! But I mean with just spoken words and music in the background who knows what to expect.
                                              Anyways, I'll leave my thoughts after listening tonight!

Comment

• beredy
                                                beredy commented
                                                Editing a comment
                                                Looking forward to reading your thoughts! I'll see if there's a rip out there. I'm not getting another app even for Lana. My phone is already maxed out on storage

2 tracks in and it sounds like listening to audio excerpts from some old Hollywood movies.

Comment

I just listened to the whole thing during my evening walk and it really took me by surprise. It's actually very musically driven and it's a lowkey emotional rollercoaster! I really, really liked this and when it ended I wanted to play it again, which I didn't cause I didn't want to ruin the moment, but the fact that this has a replay factor is something I did not expect.
                                                I feel like she's pushing the envelope with a project like this. She's showing how you CAN pull off reading poets and still deliver something exciting.

Comment

Working...
                                                X