• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTS - Map of the Soul: 7

New album announced.

Relaste date: February 21

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Hopefully this will be a bit better then Persona. The Persona album and BWL were too "pink" for me imho

Excited to hear the intro, it's Suga's time right?

Comment

That's sooner than expected, but I really liked their latest releases so I'm definitely checking this out.

Though it comes out on a day with two other releases I'm really looking forward to, so BTS may get lost in a busy week for me. We'll see...

Comment

Comeback schedule! Still don't know what it all means.... Sad they'll release the mv the 28th though
        Last edited by Colbie; Wed January 8th, 2020, 16:38.

Comment

Don't know what any of those means either but seems like they're really going all out for this comeback. Also, I'm wondering if it's gonna be their last album before the members start enlisting to the military.

HDD said they're rumored to be performing at the GRAMMY's so this comeback is definitely gonna be major.

Didn't like their last album though so it'll be interesting if I'm gonna like this one.

Comment

If you listen please add the subs, the lyrics are amazing. Yoongi did such an amazing job

Comment

So first single drops next week and the video only at the end of February? Or is the first single not the lead single? Seems like a weird strategy, but I‘m sure they will have their biggest opening yet. Would love if they do bundled like SuperM.

Comment

^I'm pretty sure Billboard confirmed that they wouldn't be counting bundles anymore. Not sure if I remember that right though.

Also the teaser sounds meh to me. Kinda reminds me of "Fake Love", both the song and the video.

Comment

Official audio:

The song is so beautiful. The lyrics hit deep, its about their passion for music and their fear of losing it

Comment

A good first taste for this project. Definitely makes me excited for more!

Comment

They're gonna be performing "Old Town Road" with Lil Nas X and others at the GRAMMY's. I kinda feel bad for them though, they've been wanting to perform there yet the chance they have now is to perform that song.

*assuming some members are enlisting this year therefore it's not gonna be the full group anymore once they get more chance to perform at the GRAMMY's in the future*

Comment

^ It's sad. Don't know why they agreed to do this, since the performance is gonna be a mess. Rather wish they got the chance to perform on of their own songs, but they weren't nominated but the grammy's still needed them for clout so..... They should have ignored the grammy's.

Comment

^I agree even though I think they're just trying to be nice to Nas X. However, I think they might have a chance to sneak in a "Black Swan" performance cause at the GRAMMY's they like to do random medleys or something, plus Ariana just posted a pic with them from the rehearsal so there's still a chance.

Comment

First performance on Late Late

Comment

Love the performance! Love the song as well! The video version isn't doing it for me but the Spotify version slaps! I feel like it's been a while since we had an Urban-ish track from them.

Comment

^ Yeah the performance is amazing, i actually prefer the spotify version too, though both are good!

Hoseok's typical party style, its fun! Though i prefer Boy Meets Evil from him, that one is still my fav intro

Comment

Concept photo's 1 and 2:

Last edited by Colbie; Mon February 10th, 2020, 19:13.

Comment

Concept photo's 3 and 4

Last edited by Colbie; Sat February 15th, 2020, 15:21.

Comment

Urgh not another cheesy Glee/High School Musical/Disney Channel vibes. Better not give me "Boys with Luv" 2.0 cause I'll pass.

Comment

^ Yeah me too. That last version is tragic. I do like the first two versions though!

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

So they put almost whole of Persona on the tracklist. Doesn't make sense, since it wasnt mentioned before that it was actualy a repackage, and not fair to all the people who already bought Persona. Anyways, the new "we are bulletproof" looks interesting. Not a fan of Sia, so not quite sure what to think of that....

Comment

Working...
                                            X