Mandy Moore - Silver Landings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
    Debuts @ #134 I mean...it absolutely sold nothing.
    omg
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Debuts @ #134 I mean...it absolutely sold nothing.
      Aw no she deserved so much more. I mean I expected it to do bad but still.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

My gosh I expected a Top 60 at least, what's is this? she did quite a lot of promo this past week!

Comment

That is horrible Staying Top 10 on iTunes means nothing anymore. Streaming hurts her a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadaniel View Post
            That is horrible Staying Top 10 on iTunes means nothing anymore. Streaming hurts her a lot.
            My God today!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Canadaniel View Post
              itunes is dead @ this point.

Comment

I have been playing this masterpiece on repeat today
                it is so summery that it transports me into long anticipated summer holidays
                Welcome to the underworld
                Where the love's at first sight
                The kind that we like
                Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpMusic View Post
                  I have been playing this masterpiece on repeat today
                  it is so summery that it transports me into long anticipated summer holidays
                  This, it didn't felt like that on first listen, but it definitely sounds summery.
                  I'm still shocked at how this flopped so badly. I didn't expect big numbers or peaks, but considering her little fanbase and that she is Mandy Moore, with a big current show, I expected a Top 30 at least, especially with the promo she did that week.

Comment

Oh wow, I was also expeting higher than that! Poor Mandy!
                    thank u, next

Comment

I’m really sad for the low debut on Billboard. :( I hope this doesn’t discourage her from releasing more music. I would hate to have to wait another 10 years for another album...

Comment

I've been listening to this album a lot, almost daily. I agree with the sentiments shared here, it's so uplifting and summery...that's why I love it so much, especially in these strange days.
                        "Amanda Leigh" had the same effect on me. Timeless music that picks you up when you're down.
                        "Silver Landings" is her best work so far and I will be listening to it for the rest of the spring season and the whole summer season I'm sure.
                        "Lift up your head
                        Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

I've been listening to this album a lot, almost daily. I agree with the sentiments shared here, it's so uplifting and summery...that's why I love it so much, especially in these strange days.
                          "Amanda Leigh" had the same effect on me. Timeless music that picks you up when you're down.
                          "Silver Landings" is her best work so far and I will be listening to it for the rest of the spring season and the whole summer season I'm sure.
                          Which one is your favourite?
                          Welcome to the underworld
                          Where the love's at first sight
                          The kind that we like
                          Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

Originally posted by WakeUpMusic View Post

Which one is your favourite?
                            Hard to say. I have many faves but I'd say "I'd rather lose" or "If that's what it takes".
                            But I also want to mention every other track on the album haha. Even the bonustrack is stunning.
                            "Lift up your head
                            Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

I love love love love the closing track!

Comment

This is the prefect Mandy Moore album. I just wish it was a litttttle bit longer!! Every song is stunning. I hope she continues, we need her :(
                                thank u, next

Comment

It's a super great summery album. Shame only a few know it exists :(

Comment

Since all three new releases that I was looking forward to today were delayed, I decided to check this out. I mean, I read so many positive reviews about it mainly here but also on some other places.

After the first spin, I'm enjoying it, but it didn't impress me the way I was hoping for. Will give it some more spins for sure. At least I've finally heard a Mandy Moore album

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                      Since all three new releases that I was looking forward to today were delayed, I decided to check this out. I mean, I read so many positive reviews about it mainly here but also on some other places.

After the first spin, I'm enjoying it, but it didn't impress me the way I was hoping for. Will give it some more spins for sure. At least I've finally heard a Mandy Moore album
                                      Well, this usually happens with most albums but this one it's truly a grower, you will see. It's a really nice album, very relaxing, summery and just super cute.

If you want to hear another Mandy album, I really recommend you her self-titled one from 2001. Best pop album of 2000-2001 of all pop princesses, pretty mature if you think she was just 17 when she recorded this and it has aged super, super well.

My Top is:

1. Mandy Moore
                                      2. Silver Landings
                                      3. Wild Hope
                                      4. Amanda Leigh
                                      5. I Wanna Be With You (it's basically So Real with a few extra tracks, but they compliment the album way better)
                                      6. So Real
                                      Last edited by DoesAnybody; Mon April 20th, 2020, 15:14.

Comment

My top albums from her are:

1. Wild Hope
                                        2. Silver Landings
                                        3. Amanda Leigh
                                        4. Mandy Moore
                                        5. I Wanna Be With You
                                        (never really listened to So Real)

Comment

Working...
                                        X