Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl Jam - Gigaton

Pearl Jam Announce Tour and New Album Gigaton

Pearl Jam have announced their first studio album in over six years. It’s called Gigaton and it arrives March 27 (via Monkeywrench/Republic). Gigaton follows Pearl Jam’s 2013 album Lightning Bolt. Check out the album cover, which features Paul Nicklen’s photograph Ice Waterfall, below.

Pearl Jam produced Gigaton with Josh Evans. “Making this record was a long journey,” guitarist Mike McCready said in a press release. “It was emotionally dark and confusing at times, but also an exciting and experimental road map to musical redemption. Collaborating with my bandmates on Gigaton ultimately gave me greater love, awareness and knowledge of the need for human connection in these times.”

The week before releasing Gigaton, Pearl Jam will head out on a North American tour. Then, in June, they’ll play shows in Europe and the United Kingdom. Find the band’s schedule below. Get tickets here.

>>>>>>>>>>> LAST.FM <<<<<<<<<

Tracklist announced:

Comment

"Dance Of The Clairvoyants"

Comment

Underwhelming.
        "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
        https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
        "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

I think it's an OK song, but if this wasn't a new Pearl Jam song, I think hardly anyone would pay any attention to it. I don't mind the change in the sound, but they should've gone all in. Hardcore fans are bound to be disappointed anyway as they seem to be stuck in the 90's and carrying on with that sound makes 0 sense in 2020, but if you're gonna change the sound, just do it. Don't try to make a little something for everyone. That approach fails 99% of the time.
          I have received many gifts from God,
          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Official video for Dance of the Clairvoyants

Comment

New song "Superblood Wolfmoon"

This one is much better.

Comment

Working...