Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paolo Nutini - Iron Sky

Paolo Nutini Announces New Single 'Iron Sky' Out In The UK Sept 1st 2014

Without doubt 2014 is the year of Paolo Nutini. With the announcement of his first UK arena tour and his third album 'Caustic Love' critically lauded, already platinum and a permanent fixture in the Top Ten (for 15 straight weeks), Paolo Nutini releases new single 'Iron Sky' on Atlantic Records September 1st.

Produced by Paolo and Dani Castelar 'Iron Sky' is a raw, emotional, epic that has stunned critics and fans alike. Adele even went as far as to tweet 'Hands down one of the best things I have ever seen in my life', after seeing the live version of the track performed at the legendary Abbey Road and Zane Lowe wrote "This song will be around for decades. If you're a songwriter - this is the song you'll have wished you'd written".

The Evening Standard called it 'the standout track (from the album)', the Guardian 'tremendous' and the Independent a 'brooding urban plaint', 'Iron Sky' is the centre piece to the live show which has continued to win over fans from Glastonbury to T in the Park.

Paolo Nutini plays the following dates:

October
    Fri 24th NEWCASTLE, Metro Radio Arena
    Sat 25th SHEFFIELD, Motorpoint Arena
    Mon 27th GLASGOW, Hydro Arena SOLD OUT
    Tues 28th GLASGOW, Hydro Arena SOLD OUT
    Thu 30th LONDON, O2 Arena
    Fri 31st CARDIFF, Motorpoint Arena SOLD OUT

November
    Sun 2nd BELFAST, Odyssey Arena
    Mon 3rd DUBLIN, The O2
    Wed 5th BIRMINGHAM, LG Arena
    Thu 6th MANCHESTER, Phones 4U Arena

Paolo Nutini performs on Ken Bruce's R2 show on Tuesday 29th July.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Woo! Nice! This song needs to appear in a huge movie soundtrack and become famous.
    last.fm

Comment

Seems like we'll have a radio edit?

Comment

I love this song!

Comment

I would golden sh*wer his face

ACE SONG!
          Forever Young

Comment

Best song on the album.

Comment

One of the best songs of the decade.

Absolutely ADORE the live performance of it at Abbey Road.

Comment

Oh my god! So obsessed with this song right now!

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                  Oh my god! So obsessed with this song right now!
                  u better stan. Music era defining song.
                  My Chart

Comment

Best song on the album, and BRILLIANT live performance of it!

Looooooove it!

It deserves best pop vocal performance on Grammy's! And he deserves Best Male on Brit Awards! But overrated Sam Smith will pick up most of Brit Awards next year :-?
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                      Best song on the album, and BRILLIANT live performance of it!

Looooooove it!

It deserves best pop vocal performance on Grammy's! And he deserves Best Male on Brit Awards! But overrated Sam Smith will pick up most of Brit Awards next year :-?
                      i hope not. I hope Paolo wins everything.
                      My Chart

Comment

MUSIC VIDEO.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

If his album doesn't get nominated for the Grammys... :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

right. i will lead the mop then to bring down whoever decides on these things.

from all albums released this year (that i know of) this deserves the AOTY award the most.
                            My Chart

Comment

seriously ..? for what ?
                              http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
                              http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

Fabulous choice for the new single and a powerful video to accompany it yet it could have been shorter.

Comment

I do agree - everything about this song is amazing. Abbey Road Version <3
                                  Last Fm / My Chart

Comment

such fantastic song! I never knew he can be that good!
                                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I love this so much.
                                      Paolo's voice is giving me chills.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Instant classic.

Comment

i'm currently looking at the Grammy nomination and I'm honestly shocked that it seems that they ignored him completely.

I mean Iron Sky def. deserves not only to be nominated but to win song and record of the year imo.

The music of this song is magical. It's perfect. The lyrics are eye-opening, critical and heartfelt.

The vocals are outstanding, nobody sings like him.

The song - may not have had great success in the US or basically anywhere - but it remains the absolute best song released this year.

Maybe his label didn't submit his music for consideration. But again.. that would be a shame. He should also win Album of the year tbh.
                                          My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne View Post
                                            One of the best songs of the decade.

Absolutely ADORE the live performance of it at Abbey Road.
                                            I still believe this to be the case - in fact, name me a better song released this decade: you can't.

This is music at its absolute best IMO - he's the most talented male singer-songwriter with a platinum record the UK has produced in the last 15 years.

Comment

where has he been? is he recording new music?

Comment

one of the best albums ever made
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Greatness, his music is of the highest quality.

I miss him from music - he needs to comeback ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X