Becky Hill - Losing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becky Hill - Losing

Becky Hill has premiered her official debut single, after the buzz track 'Caution To The Wind'. The song was premiered on Zane Lowe's Radio 1 show, and is produced by MNEK.

LISTEN

It's good! Reckon it'll be a grower too

This didn't click with me until the final chorus, but now that I've got it I can't stop listening. It'll be a crime if this isn't a hit. Becky's vocals, MNEK's nu-disco production and the melody are all massive, it's brilliant.
    late.

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
      Already a thread for this in dance. btw since when you like Beckysus sis?
      Oops
      Well I already checked some of ha previous features (love the Rudimental one) and this song is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Era
        Oops
        Well I already checked some of ha previous features (love the Rudimental one) and this song is awesome
        Herr buzz single, Caution To The Wind is better imo. This is nice, but I'Äm still not totally hooked up. Powerless remains the best, though.
        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Everytime I see this thread I get excited thinking it's some new Becky G dance bop, but then the truth hits me
          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
            Everytime I see this thread I get excited thinking it's some new Becky G dance bop, but then the truth hits me
            k this chick better.
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Era
              Oops
              Herr buzz single, Caution To The Wind is better imo. This is nice, but I'Äm still not totally hooked up. Powerless remains the best, though.
              Powerless remains her best indeed
              N yeah the buzz single is pretty good too

Does the intro of this song remind anyone else of Jessie J's "Thunder" ? I mean the beat is quite similar

Comment

Music Video

Comment

you can't go wrong with an amusement park set music video tbh (unless it's shot during the day). it's a sweet clip.
                  late.

Comment

I like this garage-tinged remix!

ICARUS REMIX

Comment

^ great remix, think I'll go grab the EP off iTunes.

currently #78 & #79 on iTunes. it's a pity Radio 1 only put this on their INMWT playlist, this could have done reasonably well had they supported it. I guess they must be hoping she doesn't get a top 40 hit so that they can put her on their Sound of 2015 list (despite Gecko (Overdrive) being credited to both Oliver Heldens & Becky).
                      late.

Comment

It's really annoying how radio didn't support this and generally annoying that Radio 1 don't properly support The Voice (a BBC show) musicians when some of them have released decent (and in this case great) music.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                          It's really annoying how radio didn't support this and generally annoying that Radio 1 don't properly support The Voice (a BBC show) musicians when some of them have released decent (and in this case great) music.
                          Totally, and this is a real good track that fits their playlist!

Comment

Loving this
                            LJC--->>

Comment

Not too spectacular but not bad either.
                              Definitely better than that rubbish from Becky G or whatever her name was.

Comment

This is great, and this is a POP song.
                                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                  Ffs I fall for the same TRAPP!!!

Someone needs to be banned for this.
                                  Originally posted by Thriller
                                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Suddenly I fall in love with this. Really good tune!

Comment

OMG who expected her to have such a nice string of hits all of those years after this underperformed. She ended up being one of our premier vocalists!

The Icarus remix is the superior version of this song and the definition of a floor filler. The bass on this with decent headphones is an event.

Comment

Working...
                                      X